What is your overwatch OCD?

A railing that isn’t broken

Because trust me when I say Rocket Punch DOES NOT break the railings.

Idk whether that is still in the game or not, but I just don’t trust those railings ever since I got … denied by one. Most of the time they die to a single quick melee love tap, but sometimes they just block RP like the biggest middle finger ever.

1 Like

Secretly, I love ticking off Ana’s by shooting their sleepers.

There is also no save piñata on Dorado when I am near.

incidentally this is why its good to turn on low grahpics mode because if you fire at a phartah and she is in cover behind baloons… Offfff… .you miss! but on low she may have been dead…
some time destructible object can be a detrement… so yeah destroy them all!!! or disable them.,…

(you can actually get a competative advantage on low settings because of that)

(i think its model detail you need set to low)

My one OCD issue is that Rein’s barrier, Brig’s barrier, and Sigma’s barrier have different regen animations.

Rein’s barrier has its health regenerate very quickly, but Brig and Sigma’s barriers have their health regenerate in chunks. It’s a small thing but it bugs me so much

I must shoot every machine inside the arcada in hanamura

I must shoot every trophy in Volskaya attack spawn

And finally i must shoot down every panel in the dropships spawns

1 Like

i always wanna convince the widow maker if i am tank to jump up and do the upper floor on Hanamura… i can only get so much with sigma…

I shoot all the screens in King’s Row attacker’s spawn too.

I’m the same with Sombra, I HAVE to be the better Sombra, it’s so painful when they’re the better team even though you are outdoing the other character

1 Like

Healbot Lucios.

Throwing piss ringers.

Oh yeah I feel that one for sure… it’s so frustrating to me :frowning:

Go dva, destroy it and go back to sigma before times up

I know this wanst ment in a bad way, but can we stop describing harmless things as a crippling mental health condition like OCD?

This is like saying “What are you ADHD moments?” If you cant concentrate sometimes
or
“What are your depression moments” If you feel sad about something that happened in game
or
“What are your tourette moments?” When you start shouting if you are angry

A urge to do something specific in a game, isnt a compulsion from crippling rumination, anxiety and/or fear.

(For those who dont know: OCD is a fear based mental health condition. People with OCD have unwanted instrusive thoughts. Like they are in a totally happy relationship, yet have the constant fear that the relationship is breaking apart and they cant stop them. They may have the fear that they are ill, despite doctors already telling them multiple times they are healthy.
To take a break from these instrusive thoughts they do compulsion, which can be anything, from handwashing, to self harm, to cleaning up and way more.

OCD isnt the urge to do something itself, the compulsion is a result of OCD and not purely the OCD itself.)

Whenever there is a Symmetra on the enemy team I make them my #1 priority.

So…your OCD is other people talking about OCD?

How CDO. Erm, OCD.

No, I just find it concerning how people describe some quirky urge with a severe mentaö health condition which results in never ending overwhelming stress in your head.

This has nothing to do wirh OCD at all. OCD is if your mother is completely breaking apart, is not getting any sleep because she is cleaning the house all night, its having crippling fear all day, its knowing that yoir fear is totally unlogical making you feel extreme guilt for being scared regardless, its spending half a year with barely any parents because your mother is in a health institution, its years of chronic headaches, its getting a total burnout from all the stress, its trying medication as a last resort effort with so crippling side effects that you need to call an ambulance, its years of hard work to live a normal life, its the feeling thatvyou just want to keep smashing your head against the wall just to stop all the chaos in your head, its the constant feeling that you need a break despite already having a break.

This and many many more expiriences are OCD and its possible results, but finding it funny to punch a block of polygons in a game is not OCD and Iam extremely tired of people pretending OCD is a quirky urge you sometimes have

I don’t think that’s OCD though, I always flash a “Thanks!” when I get rezzed or Bap saves me with a field or what not. That’s just common decency!