What is your overwatch OCD?

I tend to jump a lot doesn’t matter what hero I just spam the spacebar for some reason.

1 Like

I am Reinhardt. I see another Reinhardt. CHAAAAAAAAAAARRRGE!!!

1 Like

to t-bag players.
I even t-bag sleeping teamamtes :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have this thing too. It actually does help you get back to point faster tho tbf, but I rocket jump SO MUCH I think I’ve died a few times because of the extra self dmg :rofl:

1 Like

She’s like a duck. On the ground she waddles around slow and humble, but when she takes to the air, she truly flies!

How did she not get better rocket jump this patch?!

1 Like

I was honestly expecting it ngl. Since zarya is the worst tank in the game rn, and zaryas extra rocket jump got soooo much positive feedback in the pro EXP, I’m just amazed they decided to not go through with it.

I mean… they chose to give cassidy his air roll over giving her some rocket jump??! That’s just sad…

1 Like

The changes really confused me in the first place. Did even cowboy mains want that change? Everybody wants a flying Zarya! My dream is in a year from now when someone asks how to contest Pharmercy that the answer is ‘RJ Zarya’.

1 Like

How terrible do you feel when you’re already hitting the “thanks” button but she dies mid-rez and now it looks like you’re being toxic and sarcastic?

Because I feel terrible, like, so bad. :cry:

6 Likes

The champaigne in the spawn in King’s Row - I have to pop them open or the game will suck. I also always express glee if I start on defense and once the round is done notice that the enemy team never touched them.

Using my “I’m so sorry” comm every time a teammate dies even if I had nothing to do with their death

1 Like

It happens sometimes and there’s always that awkward silence afterwards…

2 Likes

that is pretty cool, bet most tanks are like wtf lol

Spawn camping widows and mercy’s…

I have the need to bastion diff if they ever have one. The don’t call him the last bastion for no reason

1 Like

Shoot the spinny bins in Hollywood attacker spawn and in first choke on def in Havanna. “spinny bin! Spin the bin to win! whaddya win? Nuthin!”
I got problems…

1 Like

how about the flippy shalkboard i love going at those when i am on bastion or orissa lolololol

1 Like

If a spray combo is off by even the slightest bit, I will sit there and spray over and over until it’s the way I want it.
…and by the time I get it, some players have moved their sprays again. It’s agonizing.

1 Like

Yes, spray them first for maximum effect.

I keep instinctively flicking to heal beam for couple frames when I expect my teammate to take damage when I am dmg boosting them. Even if they never end up taking damage.

1 Like

Position Moira at the head of any table (e.g., the table in the ship with the floating globe) and say “good news everyone” to maximize the Futurama vibes.

2 Likes