What is your overwatch OCD?

I always get this urge… i must kick the enemy Reinhardt to death as Zenyata…
Does it make sense… probably not.
He has a big hammer… i only have my feet…

But the enemy Reinhardt exists therefor he must be kicked to death… (after the appropriate combo and situation naturally not like i go out of my way to throw or anything… but boot to the head is definitely the order of the day…)

Honor! glory! Zenyata! Zenyata! Zenyata! (seriously they should add that as a voice line for him when melee finishing Reinhardt)

I also insist on murdering any ketchup bottles since they would otherwise conspire against me… (ketchup is tasty but treacherous).

Also i don’t like yellow balloons specifically those just have to go!.. and both fire extinguishers must be destroyed before leaving spawn… at a bare minimum THAT IS THE LAW!

4 Likes

I always say thanks as mercy rez me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

oh yeah that too… i tend to thank people for healing too that is just courtesy… i kind wish widow maker was not so demanding in her i need healing voice line… it comes over as horribly imperative… i always kinda feel bad about it lol (panic panic must show instant gratitude to compensate)

8 Likes

Yeah she might as well say heal me or else :imp:

2 Likes

I don’t Mercy any more, but when I did, I couldn’t GA past a bad guy without getting that Melee in, even if it was dangerous to do so.

The amount of times it finished someone off always surprises me.

I hide snowmen around the map as Mei, because it is the right thing to do. I had someone walk around a corner and ult the snowman in surprise once, and after that I couldn’t stop, you know?

9 Likes

Destroying rails and saying hello when I respawn.

6 Likes

Using Lúcio DJ Emote (That Token one) on spawn and say “Give yourself to the rythm” or “You gotta believe!”

2 Likes

I always go for this type of kill no matter what. It usually doesn’t work, but it feels so great when it does. It’s easiest on tanks, as you can see.

15 Likes

Breaking the guitar because I can’t play it

4 Likes

Obsessive reloading, for sure. If I get even a tiny break inbetween pressing M1, I must reload immediately. This has gotten me killed haha.

As Mercy in particular, I always melee if I GA past an enemy. Finishing them off is so satisfying…

7 Likes

Idk if this is OCD, but I accidentally rebound Zen’s “Thank You” to “No.”

I just kinda left it, and now every time someone does something nice for me, I thank them by saying,

“No.” :neutral_face: :+1:

48 Likes

Breaking anything that can be broken… I can’t help myself.

2 Likes

You monster!

That is so great, I’ve not seen people do that before.

2 Likes

I use the “hello” Voice line everytime I do something wrong like when I C9 for example :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

With D.va, I must get a punch in with both arms before the round starts.
With Zarya, I must rocket jump my way from spawn at the start of Defense.
On Volskaya, I must jump from table to table punching books.

2 Likes

I spam “sorry” after I die because I feel like it’s my fault most of the time.

Also a combination of “sorry” and “thanks” everytime Mercy uses rez on me because she’s using an impactful cooldown on me.

2 Likes

I kick EVERYONE to death as Zen.

7 Likes

I must use “DIPSTICK!” after every kill.

Blow 3 up with tire? Dipstick!, dipstick!, dipstick!

2 Likes

I HAVE to spray my Brig spray on back of payload or else I feel like I’m gonna lose the match

I have to suicide with barrage if we are winning and there’s no chance we need my help anymore

2 Likes

All the panels on the KotH drop ships must be destroyed before I leave

3 Likes