What is your favorite skin of all time?

Witch Mercy​:heart_eyes::heart:
I love the star effect on the staff🌟

Possessed, Celestial and Lake. I guess I’m boring.

I find the Bastion Lego one a bit annoying with the sound it makes.
That said skin looks awesome.

I do love Riot gear for Brig and Forest Spirit for Orisa.
Reaper has awesome skins but must say I loved Soldier ugly sweater lol

1 Like

I know it’s blasphemous, but I can’t stand the sharting noises he makes with every jump.

When he is an old man… and i can relate to that…

Sugar Plum Mercy.

She’s just so dainty!!

Uhh i really like all of tracers real epic skins, including the oel ones.

Her all star is also quite special with its water sound effects.

My favorite skins are

-Atlantic Mercy
-Honeydew Mei
-Goat Brig

I can’t wait for Goat Brig to come to the game, finally my girl gets a good skin :pray::sob:

I don’t know, man. I like a lot of heroes and a lot of skins.

But, if I had to pick just one, I would probably have to go with Brick Bastion as well.

For a long time, I thought his character model was the perfect type for a Lego style skin. And, considering he had Lego build sets and all that, it was nice to actually see him get an in game skin of that nature.

Hmm… what a question…

A skin that i believe has no issues, no imperfections… a skin that i believe is better than any other…

Viking Torbjorn.

I am gonna go from low to bottom with my top 5

5 wave racer D.Va
4 Paragon Reinhardt
3 Cultist Zen
2 Police DVa
1 Toronto defiant Skins (all of em are the best to me coz my fav combo is black and red (if a black and blue comes they take the spot))

I have a few, can’t just name one. Sorry.

•Demon Hunter Sombra.
•Witch of the Wild Mercy.
•Ugly Sweater: 76.
•Spider Widowmaker.
•Yeti Winston.
•Lunar New Year Mei.
•Mountain Man McCree.
•Moon Moira.
•Vampire Baptiste.
•Ghoul Ana.

The guy named Reaper, with a Reaper-icon doesn’t list a Reaper skin?
I am stunned.

3 Likes

Don’t have a Reaper one actually, yeah shocker. None of his skins are really my favorite, I just like some better than others. Yeah I main Reaper, but his skins are kind of the same deal each time.

I can list the ones I hate that Reaper has and why I hate them, but I don’t think you want to see that rant. XD

3 Likes

Hmm., if its just about the skin itself, the look, the details etc. then it must be Ultraviolet Tracer for me.
This skin has really good colors (black, white, pink), A LOT of details, a unique hair cut, cool goggles, jacket, belt, shoes etc.
I think this is a true masterpiece of art and details. The only weak point are the guns imo. I think its just a recolor with stars on it.

Will O Wisp is also great going by the cage-like armor, the integrated pumpkin, the hair, blue skin,… but Ultraviolet just takes the cake for me.

If we are talking about the favorite skin considering nostalgia, and what friends use and you just love the skin for other reasons than the appearance, then its Captain Amari Ana.
A lot of memories with this skin. It was/is the fav. of a very good friend of mine.

2 Likes

Surf n Splash Torb
Lieutenant Wilhelm/Gridironhardt
Cultist Zenyatta
Grillmaster 76

1 Like

HZ Spark colors
20kappas

1 Like
  1. Hawaiian BOB.

It’s a fan made skin I’m thirsty for. I already bomb twitter overwatch posts w this suggestion

1. Glam Moira
    Bowie stuff
  1. Illidan Genji
    I’m thirsty for that wrist and haircut. Bought blizz ticket just for that.
  1. Florida Mayhem Soldier: 76
    Reminds me about hotline miami
  1. Ashe Atlanta Reign
    Fancy asf
  1. Mei Beekeper
    Cuteness is over 9000
  1. Sprinter tracer
    Perfectly fits Tracer and fansevice-y. Couldn’t ask for more
  1. Midnight D.va
    80’s vibe.
  1. Venom Soldier: 76
    80’s vibe and neon colors.
  1. Pretty much all owl team skins
    Can’t describe all skins, but they are awesome
1 Like

orisa - dynastinae

i saw the wired dev interview, and he said that orisa was a design challenge for the art team to push the envelope of the ow aesthetic. quadrapedal, interesting weapon, tusk, the eyes and of course fortifys gold shimmer. i never get tired of looking at it.

plus i love the colour scheme, looks kind of beetle-esk to me.

Zhung Guo Mei. Red with dragon motif looks great on her.