What is the worst ulti in game?

For me, it’s Deadeye. With Barrage, you can at least get one or two kills before you’re shot out of the sky. But with Deadeye, you can’t kill anyone until a certain amount of time has passed, and any player worth their salt would be able to focus you down in time. Plus, you become the brightest object in the vicinity for a hot second :laughing:

Pharah ? AAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG YOURE SERIOUS!

1 Like

The Laser B0ngo.

(“B0ng” is is a bad word? What?)

Infra sight
anyone can hide behind a wall for 10 seconds

1 Like
  1. Yes it puts her in danger but has massive dmg.
  2. Zen ult does not out heal it unless she does it from far away.
  3. Dva doesnt exist in this meta.
  4. Tracer can bomb herself.
1 Like

15.5 sec im pretty sure, so if every1 hides that is quite the great zoning alt. If they dont hide widow can line up easy headshots.

because his ult is not intended to kill, this ult makes Winstom more durable, harder to hit, basicaly perfect to hold a point and stall if the rest of the team is on the way from respaw. It can also save winstom from a kill.

2 Likes

Dead eye

Bastion’s Tank form by far.

1. You leave yourself open for nearly 2 whole seconds in the beginning and the end of it.
  2. Deals less consistent damage than his turret form.
  3. Still has the bug that keeps him from firing the first shot, lowering its potential to kill.
  4. Can’t deal enough damage to one-shot kill 250 health heroes, so Brigitte with her armor renders the ultimate useless.
  5. Can be easily blocked by an shield and DMed way too easily.
  6. Genji basically has the same ultimate except more consistent, mobile, and easy to get kills with.
  7. Splash damage on the shots are seemingly smaller than that of Pharah’s missiles and Junkrat’s mine.

There’s no way that Pharah’s or McCree’s ultimate are any worse this this pile of garbage.

2 Likes

mccrees ult is the worst dps ult imo

1 Like

Yeah its even censored in-game because it thinks youre typing the other word

THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING BUT EVERYONE IS LIKE…

“You just need to learn to use it correctly” or “It has high reward so of course it has high risk”

The ult’s reward factor doesn’t at all compete with the risk factor. The ult is so bad.

I can think of a couple

Dead-Eye: You need to stop playing like McCree to pull it off. McCree is good at close range, tight with his tanks and supports. Dead-eye works best if your far from everybody, flanking and on high ground. In the time you take getting there with your whole 0 mobility, you might as well be dead and waiting to respawn. Then, when you ult you essentially stun yourself and glow for the enemy until ready to fire. And even then, after the whole charge up of the ult, your firing still has a variable cast time depending on where the enemies are. The whole thing feels awful.

Death Blossom: Everything you said about Pharah’s ult is worse for Deathblossom except the self damage. Vulnerable? Check, you can barely move. Easily outhealed? Oh yeah it is. It’s single target damage is terrible compared to just about any other ult. Blockable? Haha, yeah. And since you can’t move, aim, or stop firing, there’s nothing to stop a Zarya from bubbling herself and a friend and melting you at near full charge right after. As for shields, the ult can’t even break down Brig’s shield. Oh, and speaking of Brig, if you try to use her ult on any hero with CC, you will die. Other than that, it’s a pretty good ult. All you have to do is make sure you don’t use it around Genji, McCree, Sombra, Doomfist, Mei, Rein, Hog, D.va, Sym, Zarya, Ana, Brig, or any hero with high damage and decent aim.

Until you realise how effective it actually is as it gives you a damage amplified stat as your playing Orisa similar to Mercy. Not to mention that the ult itself is static, so its not going to hit as many allies as mercys chain dmg boost and it can be very easily destroyed a number of ways, any hostile barriers also block its effect as well as just losing line of sight. All of those setbacks means its very hard to get any use out of.

Doomfist because the only people who die is Ana or zen

I agree with Configuration: Tank. The self-stun at the start and especially end of the ult combines very poorly with how fragile Bastion is for the duration. The lack of any kind of mobility means you’re almost always out of position. Unlike Genji, you can’t just transform into a tank in the middle of a fight because you’ll die during the rooting transformation, but transforming out of line of sight just means people pull away and avoid you.

The damage per shot is decent but the low-to-the-ground perspective makes it hard to place shots with any kind of precision, and it REALLY is weaker than his Turret form. Frankly, that ult would be better if it were just Configuration: Sentry except you can move at walking pace. Be less useless, at least.

Junkerqueen’s ult is the worst. I mean she just turns into a melee mech which gets quickly eliminated most of the time. It’s like a weak Winston ult.

Widowmaker to me. Wall hacks is fine, but I feel in OW you have a pretty good idea of where people are/going to be and it’s a pretty lame ability, especially as an ultimate.

I get that it benefits her sniping people coming around a corner, but it often doesn’t help the rest of the team all that much in capturing a point. “Oh, gee whiz, they are rushing to stop us get the point? Thanks Widowmaker!”.

Huh? How so? Can he somehow be killed while moving the target area around?

Meteor strike is actually the worst ultimate in the game.

Just about every good Doom fist I have watched used his ultimate to escape.
Or position himself on top of buildings.

1 Like