What is the worst ulti in game?

I would say Pharah’s ult is pretty damm bad, because

1. It puts the hero in danger, like even the wings spread out to make the hitbox bigger…
  2. You easily outhealt it with zen’s ult
  3. It is easy to block or eat with matrix
  4. Only ult where the player can kill him/herself… (unless doomfist do it out of the map ofc)

Let me know if you think there is a worse ult in game or if there are some points I forgot about pharah’s ult

5 Likes

There is a lot of damage/kill potential with nearly every ult (also pharahs) but keeping it in the same category id argue that dvas ult is way worse because it demechs her making her terribly flimsy and her ult is probably the easiest to avoid in the entire game. Just hide behind a lamp post.

1 Like

12 o’clock no need to debate.

21 Likes

I’d say Doomfist because of how little damage it does versus how strongly it is telegraphed. You’ll only ever hit someone trapped or Helen Keller.

9 Likes

The ones that are just so easy to counter.
Pretty much McCree, Symmetra, and perhaps Roadhog since he moves so slow during the channel.

2 Likes

Meteor Strike. Highly telegraphed, slow duration, leaves Doomfist vurnable while using it, and the damage is crap for all the trouble.

11 Likes

Pharah ult is extremely powerful
Doomfist gets a guaranteed kill on an immobile support
I’d probably say it’s between Soldier as it’s so easy to shut it down or Symmetra’s as it’s easy to kill or even Orisa’s as it’s easy to kill.

Mei has it pretty rough as well. It’s bugged to hell, everyone and their brother can walk out of it easily and it’s arch can mean it going where you didn’t want it to go. (usually a result of it being placed in a hurry or newer player for the last one)

1 Like

Infra-sight. It has its uses but I’d rather have literally anything else. At my rank even Widow herself has trouble getting actual kills from it.

3 Likes

Doomfists surely, a joke of an ult, with Honorable mentions to mei,ana,orisa and even tracer’s after the nerfs imo.

1 Like

I think it’s a tie between Widowmaker Infra-Sight and Doomfist Meteor Strike.

Widowmaker’s. It doesn’t kill, it doesn’t heal, and is countered by the other team just doing nothing for a few seconds, if they even care about being sniped coming around a corner to begin with.

5 Likes

I always thought winton’s ult was a bit weak. You gotta pin stuff to a wall and smack 'em for a long time to get a kill, that or push stuff off a cliff.

Widow’s visor

20 characters

1 Like

I could see why widows would be pretty awful at lower ranks, but its decent at higher ranks when you have players who can take advantage of the info, doomfist’s is universally awful on every tier.

I think Widow or McCree.

Whole Hog.

Supercharger because of the ult charge rate and the fact that it can be destroyed. It feels like such a waste when a flanker starts targeting it

1 Like

For the longest time I thought Orisa’s ultimate was terrible. But then I noticed it’s +50% damage (I had thought it was +15% damage). A 6-person offense-only Nano Boost is nothing to sneeze at.

5 Likes

Well you can coordinate a team around any ult.
Like, I don’t find widow’s ult too useful a lot of the time, but the teams im fighting arent coordinated too well. I know that at higher ranks it’s cobsidered very strong.
Honestly, tracer’s nerf’d grenade is pretty terrible, as a stick often doesn’t guarantee a kill on a squishy enemy. But her kit allows her to follow up on it.
Doomfist probably takes the cake for me, since it’s so telegraphed, as people said, and is also blockable by shields, and doesn’t account for rooftops, or any of that stuff.