What if OW introduced a social hub?

I don’t think you understand what I am suggesting.

This is just for something to do in queue, these people would just be sitting in a menu otherwise.

Custom games would also be nice but I have seen lots of posts asking for a replacement for skirmish so why not a place where you can do everything the menu offers plus some training stuff?

Ok, I re-read what you’re talking about. The one thing that wouldn’t make sense is that, if this is a waiting in que replacement, people still wouldn’t be in there long enough to really do anything still.

The only ones that would be in there at this point would be DPS in que, because Tanks and Healers either wait the estimated times as far as I’ve experienced, or they get into a game immediately.

Something different for Skirmish would be alright. I personally wouldn’t use it, but that’s just me.

Yes this would mainly DPS , very high or very low ranked people but it is at least better than nothing.

Also glad we could clarify my intentions.

1 Like

Yeah, logic and fact checking do alot that people don’t realize. :blush:

1 Like

great idea, not sure how but it should be focused around creating groups.

like one thing they could add would be a chalkboard where you could draw up plays and stuff and try to get people to try you strategy. It should be called the war room.

but you’re saying have something while you’re already in queue

I’m gonna wait till Blizzcon, we might have guilds :pray:

2 Likes

A clan or guild system would be so good,I think more beneficial than LFG was

The war room idea is really cool too!

1 Like

the LFG could’ve been good

if you ever watch Overwatch Central on youtube, about a year ago some contributor showed a mock up of a war room type deal, but only for you 6 man group before queue.

Overwatch is awesome, everything that touches it is lackluster. (replays are awesome)How matchmaker should work (imho) this is more along the line of what I’d like to see Overwatch be

1 Like

Ill take a peek at those links when i get home!

1 Like