What if Brigs barrier didn't cover her feet

It would still counter dive like tracer/genji/Winston/dva…

But would maker her weaker to hitscans bc u could shoot her feet.

Thoughts

I kind of doesn’t as far as explosives are concerned.

8 Likes

Her purpose it to counter dive tho. And encourage more ranged heros.

That would solve the issue

1 Like

“Oh no my toesies!!”

Dude, Brigitte already gets splash damage from Zarya, Junk and Pharah all around her shield.

Stop with that #deletebrig nonsence already.

6 Likes

Did somebody say “toes”?

Brigitte’s shield is just as buggy as Rein. If her feet are in the wrong place and Rein shatters she will get hit by it even if her shield is up. The bottom corners of her shield are bent inwards giving her vulnerability to splash damage and to being snagged by the Rein shatter.

4 Likes

Someones been playing rainbow six siege recently :woman_zombie:

1 Like

Terrible. What’s the point of having a shield if it doesn’t protect you.

Also, can Brigitte not just crouch to cover her feet?

2 Likes

She’s not meant to play well against those heros lol. They should counter her bc they are not dive

Why does she get to be good against everyone

1 Like

I’d play Reinhardt just to solo shatter Brig

Guess u wouldn’t be diving then…

So she’s fine

I mean, that might bring back S76 and Mccree a bit. While keeping Tracer and Genji and bay. Not a bad idea.

1 Like

Da feet makes Doomfist stronger, not Brigitte

Everyone is telling you that change is wrong, and her being bad against them means they already counter her, why not pick her counters instead of wanting an easy win on a hero which has to be able to protect herself with the shield?

delete#deletebrig

This is a brig nerf, not a #deletebrig movement.

Yeah, trying the hardest to make her useless alright.

I would not even call that a bad use of it either. Kill brigitte and ensure the team wipe since nothing can stop you from then on ;p

Only the extremists want to make her useless, the rational, less vocal part of the group want her reworked so she isn’t a headache. Rework doesn’t necessarily mean nerf

That is something the devs won’t do, and no one is ever talking about rework apart from her hate group, which strongly indicates rework to make her unplayable due to now being “fun” to play against based on your subjective view.

Many people find Genji to be unfun to play against, or a headache, lets rework him as well to be fun to play against.

But that many people isn’t enough. You never see posts in anti genji. That means the community generally agrees hes fine. I’m fact, Blizz will do the rework if there is enough support. Don’t want to make half the playerbase leave.