What if Blizz sold gold guns for $199.99?

I like that you have to play to get them. Why would gold guns be priced at $199.99? they’re not that great and easy to get.

Only 120 games now.

1 Like

You can’t convince me that people who do this arent just laundering money lol

1 Like

Dude! Don’t go on and give them ideas… Next thing you know I am going to have to buy my kunai by the 10 pack for .99 before every match… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If Blizzard sold golden guns for $199.99 then I would buy a golden gun for every hero.

1 Like

So how many would you need to buy?

1 Like

People would buy them to make people that hate people that spend money on overpriced cosmetics mad. I would just laugh at them for spending half their McDonald’s paycheck on it.

1 Like

SHH don’t give them any more ideas!

1 Like

Oh ho hooooo baby thats alot o money

1 Like

If they add one more microtransaction method instead of fixing the game that’d be the last straw for me

1 Like

What caliber? Are they usable?
I would like a McCree six gun in a .45 with glow sights.

1 Like

it is indeed alot like that is a good chunk of my ssi it would take 2 months for golden guns splitting it into 2 different ones but ive never cared for the golden guns

1 Like

can you prove that you get more than 15 per win in comp pls then otherwise it is 200 wins

Overwatch 2

(15 competitive points per win, and 5 competitive points for a tie.)

do the math before you speak pls

the cost of golden guns is 3k 15x200=3k

stop providing these people with misleading information

1 Like

Huh, I’ve been getting 25 per win. I figured it was buffed.

Edit: Yeah, they changed it to 25.

1 Like

provide proof otherwise it isnt true

1 Like

If you could win a game, you would know, bro.

1 Like

that is bonuses not a comp change for win rewards

you are severely misguided in your attempts to vindicate your falsehood

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Proof:

1 Like

ill go get a win in comp and validate it

1 Like

are golden guns worth it,I’ve always wanted one but never played enough competitively to actually get one

1 Like

for now this is the case this may be a promotional thing to get more people to play comp originally 15 per win to get golden guns they lessened its overall worth

each golden gun being worth 200 wins made it known players are good being less of a worthwhile effort now diminishes this value

this could be a compensation for the previous mishaps in comp due to ddos attacks and lifeweavers trolling others killing their teammates which left many people pissed off even though they continued to play the game without reading the warnings as i have stated before which i read and didnt play during

some even got banned during the ddos attacks dc’n them

it is also sad that during the comp queuing i had a mercy that was an actual female providing me with trolling and abusive chat and when i asked her to stop she didnt so i reported her for trolling abusive chat and harassment all because i told her what she was doing wrong

i treat everyone equally