What if Bastion had a temp shield like Hammond?

I kinda agree, I would much rather have just a Sentry revert or Tank on E.

2 Likes

I’ve suggested this at the cost of ironclad. With this the Bastion can skillfully time shields to avoid big incoming frontal damage, CC like hooks, etc but they aren’t enough to soak up a ton of damage even when pocketed. This makes Bastion weaker overall in pirateship, but less reliant on a shield tank to get some value. It’s a win-win.

1 Like

1: yes you can like playing any hero

2: Bastion is playable you just want him better than other DPS

He is literally supposed to be better than other general dps…

WHILE STATIONARY.

Do people literally forget how much of a disadvantage that is?

You can keep your doctor!

LOL i bet you were one of the people crying about vanilla Bastion LOL

2 Likes

Aaaand, there it is… They always use that.

Sentry mode was balanced when the game released. It did lots of damage, but he was extremely vulnerable while using it, which balanced things out. When they introduced Ironclad, they made him way too strong in the survivability section, and way too weak in the damage section. We want him to be more vulnerable in Sentry mode, but have the damage to back that up.

I beg to differ. Why does Bastion have a lower DPS than Soldier with just 25% headshot accuracy at a mere 25 meters? If Bastion’s spread wasn’t the way it is, then yes, you would have a point. But he does so little damage, that he’s basically useless…

Also, yes, he’s a minigun, he should do more DPS than any other DPS hero…

2 Likes

I greatly disliked those people… -.-

And soldier can even Move while dishing out that damage… :upside_down_face:

Oooo… wow… Gasp.
LEGS.

wish i had those while trying to do damage…

1 Like

And YES Bastion is supposed to out DPS people in a SINGLE SITUATION. That’s how he can even do his job.

Is he supposed to out damage people over the course of the GAME? No.

LOL these people.

3 Likes

Alright… if you can talk about Bastion from the point of view of a Bastion player and not just the point of view of playing Against One…

THEN I’ll listen…
But let me make a guess… You don’t play much Bastion? Do you?

Wait, what? I’m not sure what you’re saying here…

Exactly.

he’s supposed to be the “Don’t get near me, i’m dangerous”

Not the “run towards me, i’m not that scary and probably can’t kill you fast enough”

1 Like

He has a negative winrate in bronze and silver so that’s not true.

1 Like

I’m sorry Terran, for basically taking over this thread…
but MY GOD.
This is getting annoying…

1 Like

I don’t have to. Playing him is horrid, playing against him is horrid. Delete turret form and then rework him.

Then leave.

Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean it shouldn’t exist… Not sure if this is like entitlement or what, but I’ve seen it a LOT recently…

I do enjoy Bastion, so our opinions cancel each other out…

2 Likes

And i genuinely hope no one is uninformed enough to EVER do this. :kissing_cat:

I’ve been here from the start, bud.

1 Like

Then he should stay garbage. He doesn’t get the most OP primary fire in the game along with a good kit. Delete turret form, or stay a throw pick.

Wow…

what insightful feedback… that i have never seen before, from players that don’t want to ever have a challenge, or learn how to counter anything…

1 Like

He is countered easily. BUFFING HIM, I don’t agree with. You people need to come up with something else other than “learn to counter” it’s played out.