What Has The Forums Become?

What does that look like. As I’m in my 20s I’m a bit of an old man. My high school was pretty basic. Some computers we didn’t use - a few elective choices. I think one course that gave uni credits.

Can’t really explain it but it’s called lee high in Baton Rouge Louisiana

I think if we look at this honestly it really doesn’t matter. If they released a new character people would say they’re pandering and releasing a character that’s gay just to check off a diversity box. Also lord help us if that character is overpowered or underpowered.

I personally don’t care about soldier’s orientation and would like the entire thing to die down so it can be like Tracer and not really talked about. However for the some people it’s not about how they did it, they’re mad that gay characters are in the game period. You can’t please the people who are just straight up in direct opposition to how you want to do your own story.

Interesting. I didn’t know the commonness of magnet schools outside of highly selective education countries like Japan/SK. The only option I had was to skip 1-2 years. Congrats on getting into a school you wanted.

1 Like

Yeah I honestly don’t care either but that seems to be a everybody’s solution so…

I don’t think the forums became anything. It was always there, all it took was a few lines in a comic to ignite it.

Havent been in the forums for a while. Its like they’re taking the “Rowling route” (I heard it from a website) just to calm everyone down and get attention. I dont hate anyone being gay or bi, but I think they should’ve said that Soldier and Tracer are gay in the very FIRST place rather than going like, “Wanna calm everyone down from asking for nerfs, get more people’s attention? Lets make a character gay.” The game is 3 years old, and I have a feeling Blizzard is running out of ideas. I havent see much lore ever since Retribution and McCree short. I wanted to play this game because of its lore.

Well, Junkrat needs buffs so you wanna help us shine a light on that?

1 Like

Buff Junk with pride power, make him and Hog a couple KappaPride

This game is dying. There is no hope.

Here you go then have a break XD

You must be new here.

A hot mess.

9 characters required

Forums is the same as it’s always been.

This isn’t even it’s final form.

Just wait.

Literally you would what???

It’s on blizzard, haven’t given anyone anything g to talk about in years.

No lore development. No future expansion plans to make theories on. No teasers to keep us at the edge of our seats.

Nothing.

Oh by there is a balance update, yay. I’m sure millions of people who left the game will randomly come back, huzzah. (Sarcastic):joy:

The vast majority of Overwatch players don’t frequent forums for the reasons you put down, but to be fair, there ARE places here where you can have a nice conversation.

That’s why you gotta lure them in with :switzerland: chocos and Mei :icecream: .

1 Like

This week? This crap happens every week.

Welcome to patch day lmao. Maybe you weren’t around for when it was announced Tracer was homosexual but the forum was full of the same. Accusations of LGBT pandering, fake troll threads about parents saying their kid destroyed their game/are heartbroken over the announcement etc.

My main acc actually got forum banned that day because I was trying to put a positive and lighthearted humorous spin on the subject by saying that Tracer’s shoes and mini-bomber and leotard combo clad in goggles with crocs and a pixie haircut were a dead giveaway. Especially the crocs.

It’ll pass. Give it a few weeks lol. Then you can go back to arguing about balance topics and fighting with people who think Zenyatta’s Orb of Harmony should heal 3 people at the same time.

I made a post asking blizzard to make two new player icons for each Overwatch hero that was animated, that we could buy with competitive points. No responses no likes. It was burried instantly TwT