What happened to Sombra isn't fair

If you don’t remember, Sombra got two game changing nerfs and multiple bugs added to her kit without any PTR testing. This happened just two weeks after she was buffed and it ended with her becoming the worst performing hero in the game.

45 Likes

“Where’s The Fun In Playing Fair?”

8 Likes

The irony of this line is disgusting.

42 Likes

shes fine btw xd

20c

1 Like

I think the lack pf PTR testing was utter BS myself. I can understand the need to nerf her but doing so without testing cause a bunch of tracer main “pro players” whined was very frustrating.

22 Likes

“Shes just bad in this Meta”

Yeah being F tier since launch is fair lol.

21 Likes

She made players rely solely on their aiming skills

apparently with aim being such an important skill it was a bad thing

8 Likes

“We’re keeping a close eye on her so she lands in a good place”

The greatest lie told by the devs in the history of this game.

43 Likes

Funny.

I don’t agree with what happened to Sombra, but you sure as hockey pucks didn’t seem to care about Bastion, whose been there for over a year.

Edit: I don’t hate Sombra, I just hate the argument that because she fell bellow Bastion, that somehow she’s worse than him OR that she needs more help over him.

2 Likes

I’m a former Bastion main that gave up on him to become a Sombra main.

12 Likes

That is the most tragic story i’ve ever heard.

BLIZZARD PLEASE HELP YOUR DYING HEROES

h ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/low-brightness-bastion-ability-active-camouflage/113637/30

I care even made a new ability for him. But seriously PTR is ment to debug things before they go live and Sombra was skipped that because their “pro players” were crying daily and threatening to quit. good riddance to entitled spoiled players i say!

5 Likes

The sad thing is that while EMP is a GOOD AND STRONG™ ult it’s honestly almost pointless now.

Zarya’s combo Grav with Dragons and you don’t need EMP to ensure that it’s a wipe. A simple damage boost or, everyone focusing the grav along with Dragons is usually enough to overpower Transcendence.

Like, yeah EMP is still good and Hack renders enemies almost useless but for how much trouble and skill Sombra takes now it just isn’t worth it and that’s a damn shame.

We went from being psyched over her changes to devastated since they decided to ruin her.

Honestly god forbid she be a decent offense hero huh

EDIT: I would like to say, I almost consider her more Defense oriented.
Her prowess as a disruptor, controller and enabler for her team actually feels more like Defense then Offense.
I feel like they’ve forced her to be an offense hero but in doing so taken away from EMP, emphasis (And inventive) on hacking health packs and such.

2 Likes

I will never regret buying her gold gun though

2 Likes

So was Bastion. The only saving grace he had was 35% IC, to 25 IC, then down to 20%.

But as long as this hypocrisy stands where people don’t care until it’s a hero they main stands, I won’t get involved in the rally.

Sarcasm right? Just making sure

1 Like

Oof, that must’ve hurt.

2 Likes

It was unjust to both of them!

1 Like

What part gave it away? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I know it was, but you seriously can’t expect me to stand behind Sombra mains who didn’t bat an eye after Bastion was gutted, and has been the worst hero for a year, until Sombra passed him.