What forum logic do you hate the most?

For me, it’s the people who are so quick to act hostile to everyone, but be crying foul when the same energy is reciprocated.

1 Like

“This hero should be reworked because we managed to persuaded the devs to overnerf them and we can persuade them again.”

5 Likes

The devs have a different opinion than me and haven’t made the same changes as I said in my thread, so they must not be listening to the community.

3 Likes
  • Side 1: X hero is unfun/disheartening to play against.
  • Ability/hero is reworked
  • Side 2: X hero isn’t as fun to play.
  • Side 1: Be quiet and get used to it, she’s balanced (pick rate and win rate only - as if they solely determine that), or play another game or hero.
6 Likes

“I find this game unfun, so that means the game is dead for EVERYONE

5 Likes

“We have nothing to announce at this time”

OW 2 confirmed

That Widow is this OP god that, regardless of who is playing her, never misses and always one-shots everybody who isn’t a tank, as well as her having no counters whatsoever. I’ll never understand this logic.

3 Likes

Widowmaker can one shot me therefore she needs to be nerfed.

3 Likes

I never encounter this godlike x hero before, but I saw a lot of gm and pro players doing insanely well with them, therefore, x hero is op and always on the enemy team.

5 Likes

Apparently getting hacked by Sombra instantly kills you, uninstalls your game, and causes your PC to get bricked

11 Likes

You’re right but what happens is they can’t maintain perfect secrecy. Some information leaks and now you have a credible story out there about some sort of OW2. Blizzard has to choose between either letting the speculation fester or making an official announcement and putting the speculation to rest. They are choosing (I think correctly) to let it fester, but that means you have wild rumors turning into facts in some people’s minds, based on almost no real information.

And I hope the person that leaked gets fired. Contributing in no small portion to the community being in turmoil and vitriolic towards each other just because they can’t keep their mouth shut isn’t okay.

2 Likes

Hack = Death
EMP = match won

3 Likes

When some people here over exaggerate with Doomfist, did you know that bad DF players are able to dominate the enemy team? Or did you know that Doomfist can get 400hp every time and destroy all heroes on his own. DF isnt the problem, the team is. It’s not DF fault if you and your team cant pay attention to him, or refuse to switch and counter him.

This is one I dont like the most, when you try to help someone learn how to play against DF so they can have an easier time when playing against DF, and they always refuse to accept the advice. Smh

1 Like

My opinion equals an fact no matter what.

4 Likes

If I say “I don’t like jogging” in this forum I expect the response along the lines “Don’t you know humans need exercise?” and “So we should all be sedentary all the time, what a idiotic idea”.

There’s zero subtlety and that type of straw man happens all the time. People don’t realize that saying something about X thing doesn’t immediately means the opposite about Y thing.

2 Likes

This is a good example for one:

If the fights don’t work, dps switch. No idea what they talking about. It is their general rule, the excuse for the lack of game understanding. Blaming others.

1 Like

I’m going to add 222 will make my games better because tanks and supports will exist and give me better teamwork.

2 Likes

I want to add on to that statement with “Want to eliminate GOATS? Implement 222. Problem solved.”

1 Like

When the Doomfist players talk about how they dont like it when Sombra takes away their ability to play and want her gone so they can take away other characters ability to play

2 Likes