What forum logic do you hate the most?

I hate it when people use a character being picked in owl as proof they are in a good spot. “Even though hitscans in the game keep being buffed, pharah has a 5.3 pickrate in owl, so shes fine!!!”

16 Likes

I died to a hero so they must be nerfed to the ground

64 Likes

I mean… being picked by the best players in the game can’t count for nothing though.

Back on topic, my favorite forum logic is how Brig wins every 1v1, and in every hypothetical scenario she starts in melee range - her ONLY viable range.

21 Likes

I dislike the people who hate DPS. It is like, what did I ever do to you? We are selfish, so we deserve to have long queue times… Because they specifically want something from themselves… Selfishly. I know this is a bit off topic as that is literally not logical. But still.

9 Likes

I have no idea why you responded to me. As far as I am aware, I have never asked for that.

I get annoyed at anyone who complains about doomfist. When red team has a doomfist, it’s almost comical to me how easy he is to predict and avoid. Yet people just stand there, don’t move out of RP, don’t attempt to get a height mismatch, don’t use the environment to block, etc and then come on the forums and complain that he’s OP.

8 Likes

what?

20 characters needed

I personally dislike playing character z, so rather than play other characters, character z must be changed to my personal liking regardless of whether other players enjoy character z in the character’s current state

26 Likes

OWL is a pretty good indicator for determining heroes’ viability. They’re the best of the best, they make the least amount of mistakes, they have the clearest sight to actual balance.

3 Likes

That people who play support are infallible and do no wrong.

15 Likes

I was just going to say that

1 Like

We all know who is character z Megadodo :joy:

16 Likes

My favorite logic will forever be the arguments against Mass Res when that was relevant.

“I’mma just sit here on point and twiddle my thumbs because we already won and there’s absolutely nothing to worry about because we wiped 5 of them and there’s no way anything could go wro-”

Heroes never die!

“wHaT i HaD nO tImE tO rEaCt!!!1!!1! MeRcY oP!!”

18 Likes

That heroes from the Support category are heal-bots or personal heal pockets.

As if using any ability from your kit that does not provide healing is throwing.

“This hero hard counters me, so they’re braindead and require no skill”

17 Likes

Ooh, that reminded me of a favorite since launch. “The only counter to a Widow is a better Widow.” Utterly insane…

6 Likes

Using winrates on heroes who are barely played for proof or something.

bc they’re so inaccurate, and with a limited pool sample of them literally only being played in the tiny spots they kinda are decent at, it’s going to mess with the statistics.

Looking at Sym

Match maker forced 50/50 win/loss rate… when really it’s just pairing you up against your equals so obviously it’s going to be 50/50, it’s not forced. Tired of seeing that in the forums.

9 Likes

“Jeff/Geoff/Someone from OWL said xy so that is a fact and if you have a different opinion, you are a liar”

6 Likes

“You’re an x main, of course you’d say that”

9 Likes