What do you want added to the game?

Permanent (non-event based) coop mode against a bit better AI than in the events with mini bosses and stuff would be amazing.

-Interactive emote (high five)
-Domination voicelines
-an overheal mechanics different then brigitte
-Overall more interactions between heroes both at the beginning of the round and during it.

Lore.

1 Like

Nano boosted BOB voice line :grin:

1 Like

Skin editor maybe.

That too.

1 Like

Hanzo doomfist widow mcree nerf, thats all. oh wait brigitte too, please take her knock back or the stun cant have two at once, they made her as a cataclysm class from wow.

A hero directly designed to punish CC spam. And a Nerf to chain CC. Also Nerf widow hanzo, rework Mei sombra and Roadhog.

There’s actually a lot what i’d want to be added.

Like:
Scoreboard, map editor, no more backfills in qp, map select/vote system, better report system, way to save/share replays, more tanks/supports/maps (other than assault) than 3 per year, hard mmr resets, etc.

1 Like

Say sike right now!

WHAT DO YOU WANT ADDED TO THE GAME?

Bastion.

1 Like

Save/Share replays and highlights directly to social media

Weather/Day/Night cycle of maps

Map voting tokens

More cosmetics - Chroma skins, pets, interactive emotes (think the crazy dancing thing from tf2 where people join in or high fives)

Cosmetic consistency - Too late now, but each event should have had 1-3 cosmetics for each hero so no one feels left out.

For Workshop - Able to give entities health values, as well as a few wall entities that we can create.

Map Editor - Custom maps that can be played similar to how workshop modes are.

3 Likes
  • Ability to select the maps you want to play.
  • Download replays and see our best/bad moments, and being able to share them.
  • Good matchmaking.
  • No role lock on quick play
  • More events than the normal ones
  • For the love of God let us fans design skins, yours are just getting worse and worse.
  • Another way to get comp points. Just like when you select tank and you get a lootbox, you might select support and get 10 extra cp.
  • Just like Isaac or LoL, have a daily arcade mode, maybe one of the workshop, and you get a lootbox if you win.
  • Zenyatta lore and short film.
  • Scatter arrow.
  • Animated graffities, not only for top 500.
  • Campaign mode.
  • More mouse options, like direct entry or mouse acceleration.
  • A real tutorial, explaining roles, compositions and that this is a team-based game, not CoD.

These are the things I can think at the moment I want on the game, I’ll edit it in the future adding more.

1 Like

Well you’ll get qp classic on arcade wheres no role lock.

a proper tutorial explaining all the roles and game modes which is mandatory for comp play

instead of mindlessly leveling 25 levels

1 Like

Strafe jumping from quake. Movement skill.

Echo.

I posted in the wrong post.

Sorry folks

1 Like

This would make the game so much more enjoyable. I dont know why the devs are so against it.

1 Like

A hero with smoke grenades that can block sight lines for snipers and cover flanks or pushes through a choke.

And definitely night versions of maps and weather cycles. Hanamura would be beautiful to play at night like in the cinematic. I don’t believe we have any cloudy or overcast maps yet in the regular modes.