What do you think Overwatch NEEDS?

Seems like a great amount of people are unhappy with the game right now.
What would you add or remove, to make the game more enjoyable? What do you think Overwatch lacks?

1 Like

I would like more PVE events…

And more total Mayhem

13 Likes

First step should be the queue times,
queueing 9 minutes for a game is dumb,
having leavers and throwers doubles down the mess
I don’t mind the balance, the META, the toxicity

1 Like

It needs more cowbell

10 Likes

A new developer.

8 Likes

no more promises we don’t get…mostly.

Reduce the time that balance changes are in PTR.

9 Likes

Add non-role lock games. Do it for say 1 season and see which players choose.

1 Like

Sombra buffs! * gets stoned to death *

Oh, and a fix or revert for the queue time problem.

1 Like

More content in form of events and balance patches

Permanent standard deathmatch

3 Likes

Add:
Scoreboard (that people stops relying on overbuff stats, etc)

Better reporting system that false reporting as an example stops,

Harder silence/bans for racist words since they already have done it with gg ez but not those other bad words. And for people who’s overall toxic.

More supports & tanks,

There’s plenty of things to add. These are just few what came to my mind.

And only thing what comes to my mind to remove is medals.

• more Tank and Support heroes
  • faster balance patches
  • a scoreboard
  • an ingame solution to create clans
  • a hero ban system (as soon as there are enough Tanks and Supports for it to work out)
1 Like

Right now 99% of the Overwatch cast needs nerfs there’s to much power creep at the moment and everyone needs to be tuned down, even more so now we’re in the 2-2-2 role lock meta.

1 Like

Good management, the game has never had it.

A continuation of the OW story. I hate having to wait every year for an animated short to get a slight advancement of the story.

1 Like

More tank/supports
Fixed tanks

2 Likes

Less things that make this game so chaotic like shields and cc. After playing 2 matches I’m already done with the game, because it’s so overwhelming. Sometimes I don’t even get what is going on my screen with all the red outlines and heroes being pushed around like a basketball.

Overwatch needs:

• Better MMR anchoring so that low tier and high tier players aren’t mixed even in QP because those games are absolutely horrible for one team and absolutely boring for the other
  • Actually balancing heroes around their realistic potential in high tier gameplay without deliberately holding back heroes like Pharah, Junk, Mercy, Torb and so on. Also no unnecessary nerfing like D.va and Sombra have experienced
  • Be more lenient with the rules of third party tournament gameplay
  • Rework of Paris or at least it’s point A

And that’s basically it. They could just keep the rest of the stuff as it is but if they just did these things differently the game wouldn’t actually be dying like it is right now

1 Like

Remove OWL, Paris and forced 2/2/2.

Spend the next 6 months pushing out QOL fixes like improving the backfill system, adding features like clans and fostering a better means for players to make their own content.

Upend the balance philosophy of “wait and see” and institute small changes more quickly. Stuff like old Brigitte shouldn’t be allowed to break the game for a year.

Have harsher punishments for leavers and toxic people. Just ban the lot of them. It’s been too long and the community is full of deplorables.

Individualize the MMR system. People who get repeatedly carried into wins should not gain the same SR. Likewise, those who consistently outperform their team should gain rank more quickly. Similarly apply this to losses. This system is already in place in 8 player FFA - 1st place gains the most, 4th place gains the least. 5th place loses the least, 8th place loses the most.