What do you think is the core problem in OW right now?

For sure lack of heroes. That the main problem of the game, and what makes all other problems feel even worse.

Balance and the match maker quality.

Blizzard has never been good at balancing

If you remove them people start complaining about “rock-paper-scissors” and “unbalanced game” because of being unable to counter literally everyone with a single favorite hero.

The biggest problem with this game: you can’t make everyone happy.

Bio-nade. Game would be infinitely more fun if you weren’t bio-naded most of the game. Must be nice having an ability stronger than most ultimates in the game with only a 4s downtime between uses.

Skins being tied to loot boxes. I haven’t played in years so I can’t speak much on who’s stupid and who’s weak. Even if I hadn’t moved to other games I’m not a professional player nor have I even tried to learn the mechanics inside and out to the point that I can speak like a developer. I’m seeing some nerf threads on Zen, Mercy, Doom, and Hammond. Saw the same years ago so either Blizzard’s been asleep all this time or people are still complaining like usual.

Even though the matchmaking is mostly to blame for this problem please Blizzard make it so you only have to play one round for the maps that do rounds. It’s getting to the point where every game ends in a 3 round then you lose because the team throws after winning the first round because they stopped trying or don’t care about winning. If you want arcade wins then don’t even bother with those maps since the results are predictable as always and just one big waste of time. All you have to do is slightly increase the time of the map objective so there’s no need for anymore rounds.