What do I report DPS Moiras as?

there is a difference, certainly, but not a difference that applies to whether such a player is reportable or not

Many people do not understand the rules or choose to follow them despite understanding

as such, there are many false reports submitted

the fact that x people break the rules on a regular basis does not in any way justify breaking the rules…rules every player agreed to follow when they installed the game

I ask that the personal attacks cease

clarifications:

1. a false report is a false report. it doesn’t matter whether I have claimed it to be or not…my opinion is not in play here, only Blizzards rules

2. Many people have already been actioned for false reports, some even famously so

i can guarantee you that when you are in lower ranks, you can easily get out by playing characters with auto-aim or approximate aim (the percentage of those in lower ranks is way higher than average)

with 2-2-2, modifications are supposed to happen to make everything fit it’s role properly rather than having 3 dps as you said or 3 tanks with mei fun

you stand no chance against a proper widow with no barrier, you stand no chance against random spam without a healer. 2-2-2 was to avoid situations were games were lost by default because people are so close minded and refuse to switch

also op was talking about a moira who is solo front lining basically, no occasion or attempt to heal and uses her mobility (which imo is way too much for a healer) purely to hold rmb and combines it with damage orbs to get kills rather than using her mobility to recharge her health tanks, i saw that alot in my first placement matches, i know that a higher rank moira can do both well (look at stats on some website you will see that she is top 1 or 2 healer in higher ranks and always lower in lower ranks) it’s in those sr where it’s everyone for himself that you find that kind of moira

what rank are you playing in? a ‘proper widow’ is pretty rare in mid 2k’s…and i’m talking about those widows who head shot u the minute you come in los. if you’re at higher ranks then i can see where you’re coming from, but at mid 2k’s it’s not even most of the time when you need to counter some pro widow. And people do adjust with shields to counter those pro widows. obviously you have no idea who or what is on the other team so your team is going to adjust anyways, which happened more frequently pre role que. now people are very limited in their adjustment choices. better beg/hope one of your 2 tank roles are going shield now…because before at least YOU could have switched to it.

prior to role que there were single healers, who could maybe get away with it due to 3 dps that included a control like a mei or someone who can slow the damage the team takes.

anyways i dont think your examples justify the need for role que or 222. again, maybe at the highest levels where people are pro’s but i swear most of the player base is bad and have so much more room for improvement themselves than blaming not having support heals/shields every game for sucking.

1 Like

dude even in bronze i am pretty sure the spam damage output of hanzo, junkrat, pharah and even widow with her spammable sniper rifle is just too much. if there isn’t any tanks, many dps can solo wipe the entire enemy team from behind a barrier (even when there is 1 or 2 healers, they can’t out do the damage)

also believe me, aim is really quick to learn, even low rank widows can aim and headshot you easily and even if they miss they still have 9 more rounds to go, they won’t miss 10 bullets and you have to give her line of sight because generally there is something to capture

the only problem with 2-2-2 really is balance, the previous balances weren’t planned for 2-2-2 after all, and it doesn’t seem like they are planning on balancing anything any time soon

the goal was to make things playable really, and i think they messed up

Am i the only one who feels like moira healing orbs are kinda useless unless you are super far away and need to heal someone? Tbh the healing orb on moira imo is trash her manual heal seems like it heals faster and is accurate. The healing orb just bounces around and most of the time people walk away from it so they dont get healed all the way anyway. Damage orb contributes damage and she still can heal team manually.

P.s tanks are notorious for hating on supports and their healing. Keep in mind you have like a million health it takes ALOT of resources to heal you all the way

Oh god yeah, healing tanks who’s really low on health will literally use ALL of Moira’s juice.

The amount of times I’ve been screamed at my tank players for only healing them halfway is insane. Like I have heal the rest of the team too who are also or we’ll just get wiped.

1 Like

Seriously though, even if they aren’t doing much healing, they’re still playing on the team so that’s not gameplay sabotage because they’re actively playing to win regardless of what they are or aren’t doing.

You can’t report someone for trying.

1 Like

It’s you my dude. Ur back :smiley:

You call me a trash widow, but I clicked on your head :wink:

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

Whenever I see posts about reporting players it is without a doubt ALWAYS about healers.

And it’s always the same kind of people that flame us for daring to not heal up that 10hp of damage you got. Not responding to your ‘I Need Healing’ voiceline in less than 0.1 seconds. Daring to be dead when you needed healing (even though you did nothing to try and get that Reaper / Mei / Doomfist of us in the backline).

Or better still, you use the ‘I Need Healing’ voiceline over and over and over because we had the audacity to provide a logical and legit reason for why you ended up dying in that last fight (which is usually because you went too deep into enemy lines alone, or were 9 miles away in Narnia where we couldn’t get to you) so now you spam that line so much that we don’t know when you do genuinely need healing and when you don’t, but you don’t care either way because ‘healers are all bad at their jobs’ and queue as healer for no other reason that to DPS???

Forgive me if I sound like Rusty from TGN but this kinda thing has been annoying me so much recently.

Stop blaming healers for everything!

1 Like

Don’t report. Because technically they aren’t doing anything wrong. Even though I don’t like dps moiras, it is considered false reporting, if you report for this. My suggestion is just to avoid, free sr.

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

clarification: I never left.

the pasted-in signature remains something that many forum members find annoying; and as such, I recommend once again that you cease using it to avoid being reported for spam

That is false reporting and can get you banned mega dodo. I’ve talked to people about this issue and they agree. You wouldn’t want getting banned for false reporting would you?

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

clarifications:

1. I have not reported the post in question for spam, nor do I intend to. the statement I made was (and still is) a sincere recommendation

2. there is no space between mega and dodo. My name is Megadodo.

I do not take recommendations from you unfortunately. And I am sincerely sorry for mis spelling your name megadodo

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

np

…however…

that doesn’t mean that I in turn am obligated to not make recommendations, and as such, the recommendation stands

That is fine with me. However I will keep posting my signatures

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

I fully understand that you intend to continue as you are despite recommendations to the contrary

Yes the recommendations from you unfortunately won’t stop me from using my great signature.

-𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓞𝓷𝓮

lol nice. I guess that’s how we counter our own teams Ana by getting in her POV while she is trying to dps vs heal.

2 Likes

game play sabotage is the best fit