What DF mains wanted and what they got

nah. DF isnt my cup-o-tea.

But i DO like turning DF into ice sculptures.

I like baiting out Mei’s iceblock with SS+Upper. Then sitting in front of her iceblock charging up RP until she comes out.

i see it frequently. msot ppl get timing wrong (either too soon or too late and into wall they go)

df vs mei is super fun as its a battle of who has better skill and 1 of em will die to the other.

“Extra shielding does nothing” Is this a joke?

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious that the devs thought +5 shields was a “buff”.

Especially when they knew they were decreasing the damage falloff for a large chunk of the roster.

It actually technically is! I love it as Orisa though and I hope they don’t “fix it” like they did to Moira and healing through barrier.

Wait really? Omg I always thought that was by design. That’s so huge, oh my God.

Sorry I was wrong btw. My bad.

1 Like

Tell that too any hero that cant reliably pull off their combo on a doomfist because random shield health out of nowhere.

1 Like

Ana’s combo didn’t work before the +5 shield buff. It doesn’t do anything

When I uppercut someone in a small room, and I remain stuck in the ceiling and the enemy instead drops instantly on the ground.

Showing a montage to say that a hero is OP is a joke

1 Like

Not understanding that the difference between showing a highlight to show something that is not just highlights but a common occurrence for the people who are actually good at the hero is a bigger joke.

Also, salty much to even carry on in another thread?

Also didn’t say he was OP.

1 Like

Ana can add a 4th to her combo with a delay, and ana isn’t the only hero with a combo, but please continue on that salt.

Feel free to enlighten me as I’m unaware of anyone who has been thwarted by +10hp.

Where the fk did this come from?

You’re a Doomfist main who immediately gets on the defensive when players talk about their experience vs a Doomfist. Salt.

Any combo that would normally kill a 250 hp hero but suddenly doesn’t cause random shield health out of nowhere. Usually to do with doomfists skills taking priority over others

As someone who plays the character first hand you’d think I’d know a bit more about the character. And nothing in my previous statement warranted your response. Are YOU salty?

Such as who? Whom specifically?

I mean, I still get hook disconnects playing as Roadhog on targets like McCree who are walking around in plain sight. Hell, Just using piledriver allows hammond to disconnect hooks on him. Bugs exist.

But nobody cares about Roadhog because he’s fat I guess.

This only means you’re biased. You don’t know interactions of other hero’s playing against that character.

2 Likes

And that’s why, ladies n gents, you set up the map first!

Destroy those oppressive railings, show 'em who’s boss! Then the game can commence!

Yes, because when you look at my profile 100% of my hours are on DF.

Now since we’ve established that I don’t know anything else why don’t you specifically tell me which combos have been defeated by the +5 hp buff?