What DF mains wanted and what they got

When I uppercut someone in a small room, and I remain stuck in the ceiling and the enemy instead drops instantly on the ground.

Showing a montage to say that a hero is OP is a joke

1 Like

Not understanding that the difference between showing a highlight to show something that is not just highlights but a common occurrence for the people who are actually good at the hero is a bigger joke.

Also, salty much to even carry on in another thread?

Also didn’t say he was OP.

1 Like

Ana can add a 4th to her combo with a delay, and ana isn’t the only hero with a combo, but please continue on that salt.

Feel free to enlighten me as I’m unaware of anyone who has been thwarted by +10hp.

Where the fk did this come from?

You’re a Doomfist main who immediately gets on the defensive when players talk about their experience vs a Doomfist. Salt.

Any combo that would normally kill a 250 hp hero but suddenly doesn’t cause random shield health out of nowhere. Usually to do with doomfists skills taking priority over others

As someone who plays the character first hand you’d think I’d know a bit more about the character. And nothing in my previous statement warranted your response. Are YOU salty?

Such as who? Whom specifically?

I mean, I still get hook disconnects playing as Roadhog on targets like McCree who are walking around in plain sight. Hell, Just using piledriver allows hammond to disconnect hooks on him. Bugs exist.

But nobody cares about Roadhog because he’s fat I guess.

This only means you’re biased. You don’t know interactions of other hero’s playing against that character.

2 Likes

And that’s why, ladies n gents, you set up the map first!

Destroy those oppressive railings, show 'em who’s boss! Then the game can commence!

Yes, because when you look at my profile 100% of my hours are on DF.

Now since we’ve established that I don’t know anything else why don’t you specifically tell me which combos have been defeated by the +5 hp buff?

It takes pro players a good 200-2k hours to master hero’s. Your most played is hanzo and doomfist bro. With hanzo being your only 200 hour hero

I would have wanted them to remove the momentum loss that occurs when moving uphill vs. flat ground or in the air. You might say “but that makes sense”, but it is very abrupt and makes his movement feel inconsistent

What does this have to do with you informing of these combos being defeated by +5 hp?

1 Like

I love how this number keeps gradually shrinking. You’re not biased at all lol.

Even funnier when one ability hitting 1 hero grants doom 35 shield.

So we’re not getting back to this statement hmm?

Dude, let it go and take your L. One character hit by any of doomfists abilities gives doom +35 shield hp. that puts him at 285 hp when first engaged.

Hanzo can headshot that and doom would still live. And that’s only one hero hit.

1 Like

Hanzo headshot… 20 char

I’m glad you’ve finally thought of one. Took you quite a bit of bsing to finally get to it.

So you’re telling me that since the update Hanzo(a char you don’t play) are struggling to finish off a 35hp char up from 30? And that’s assuming he takes absolutely ZERO damage prior to building shields, Lol.

Even before Lunge and SA you wouldn’t have a solid argument.

Who’s next?

Not every day do you see people adamantly try to argue +5 HP doesn’t save you from additional damage. It’s almost funny, but not quite.

Also it’s +5 for each instance of shield being applied. It keeps you alive from any combination of previously lethal damage that doesn’t do enough to overcome the extra hits*5 health.

1 Like