What counters hanzo?

I think Sigma handles Hanzo very well

1 Like

Tracer is a big no IMO

The thing is, nothing actually counters hanzo, people just like to pretend he is low tier because widow is outright better than him, but widow is broken and so are all one-shots.

depends on the skill level of the enemy hanzo.
if they are on a roll they are quite hard to stop despite counters.

of all the projectile characters in the dps role i find hanzo to be the most versatile.
but as such hanzos biggest weakness is his rate of fire and his shots being projectiles, so anything quick and small and nimble enough can pose a threat,
but i feel like any character can be a threat to hanzo too.

but if i had to pick a dps to go kill hanzo i’d probably say genji or doomfist or tracer.

Pharah is good too against most hanzos if you can airstrafe well.

Funnily echo is easier to hit for hanzo unlike pharah

In general, crouch-spamming will be worse against plunging and/or slower-moving fire. It’s also odd that we’d expect the arrow hitbox to be at the tip of the arrow, but it’s actually at the back, iirc, thus sometimes causing you to uncrouch right back into it.

1 Like

Reaper is countered by Hanzo though…

This is just like the Zen mains complaining about Doomfist threads.

Being honest
I doubt he has any 1v1 counters unless he misses 3 shots

The only reliable counter is a dive with 2v1. Either tanks or dps should dive him at the same time and kill him fast

The problem is if he’s boosting a support player who won’t stop pocketing, in which case you somehow need to kill the support, go back, and then kill the Hanzo

1 Like

With nerfs to his arrow speed and multiple nerfs to storm arrow, I think she’s a reliable counter now. Before when Hanzo was super broken and OP, I’d agree that Tracer doesn’t counter Hanzo and in fact, Tracer gets countered by him. But with current state of Hanzo, I think she reliably counters him. One of Hanzo’s major weaknesses is any hero that can dive him and pressure him up close minus Sombra.

Mcree outclasses hanzo by default.
If you can learn to strafe unpredicatably you will make that hanzo cry

Luck
(20 characters)

Pro tip, you can type hidden characters by putting them inside angle brackets, like this

<hidden text hidden text hidden text>

Hanzo is countered by extreme mobility.

Ashe, on the other hand, is countered by nothing. After the buffs she gave her, a decent ashe can kill basically anything that dives her.

<I need an “Alice in Wonderland” themed skin for DVA>

Winston is good counter.

Troll

Helpful Advice

Asking for help = bait now?

1 Like

he counters himself in his current state as one of the worst dps in the game.

Doom, Genji, Tracer, Pharah, Echo

hanzo is pretty good at dealing with ashe because when ashe is scoped her mobility goes down. But if the Ashe has a mercy pocket gl

1 Like