What Brigitte nerf is next?

i thought main healers had an offensive ult and off healers had defensive no?
rally is more to be used aggressively i think as it has more armor than it stacks, like a temporary healing buff ontop of her existing healing.

doing a quick number crunch it’s 20~hps from inspire and then with rally it’s 30 armor per second, so roughly 50hps for everyone around her within 8m for10 seconds? adding an armor pack here or there could increase the hps to 110 hps roughly for that person briefly,

i’d say that’s more defensive?

but yeah, i think it would really take a lot for her to become a main healer if she’s supposed to be one which i kind of doubt, i see her more of a main heal reliever, sort of like a lucio without speedboost focusing on healing but have a less big impact ult.

Oh

Still better, though

they need to nerf that hero or delete her. she is just a horrible character that deserves nothing but hell because of how broken she was when she was first released

History repeats itself, toxicity repeats itself, unjustified changes repeat themself.

1 Like

With cooldowns the repair pack is healing 120 health per 6 seconds. That’s really 20 hps at most under the condition that repair pack healed all the health. Zen just gets a flat 30 hps.

She can indeed be a main type healer because if she can keep inspire up and damage is spread more evenly among her team she can hit 21.667 hps on every character + 20 hps on repair pack. That is more healing than Mercy/Ana and only rivaled by Lucio/Moira/Baptiste for aoe healing.

If she uses 3 repair packs on seperate targets including her inspire which heals for 21 hps over 6 seconds so she can theoretically heal 81 hps. Where did you get 20hps from?

Since its charges once you use all three repair packs you recharge one at a time on a 6 second cooldown. Therefore, if you use all three packs, its a massive 18 seconds to get all three pack again.

If you keep spamming repair packs over and over you only get one every 6 seconds. Meaning that 120 healing you output from a single repair pack is all the healing you provide for 6 seconds. So, its 120 / 6 for approximately like 20 hps. Zenyatta would output 30 hps forever with line of sight.

Remove inspire entirely. She now has no self heal and instead her mace heals allies for 16 hps
She has no barrier
She does no dmg in bash
She is now mace mercy. Don’t complain . 16 hps for any ally with no aim is very good. And she has a mobility not tied to allies like mercy. She’s very strong.

Zenyatta can only heal a single target at a time for 30hps and he has to keep them in line of sight while Brig can heal 3 to 6 people at the same time while doing other things and the repair packs also provide armor if their health is full.

Brigitte no longer have a shield. With a 200 hp peice of paper that is considered a “shield”, might as well delete it anyway.

Theyre gonna nerf her self heal to payload amounts- OH WAIT they did (10hp/s)

2 Likes

I think the shield was a bit overboard but in general I like Brigitte changes a lot. Fit way more my play style of focusing on healing and protecting my team against flankers.
I agree her shield could have a bit more health in exchange of a lower recharge rate, but I guess people will have to stop going kamikaze with her for a while, which is kinda good actually.

HP to 200
/s

3 armour packs still dont solve the issue that more than half her kit is still useless in the poke phase where she will still be watching the health of her team so she can provide healing packs but only slower and more often.

shes the most gated healer right now. I dont even know why people are trying to push her as such none of her kit even says healer outside the fact they tacked on inspire and made repair pack give health instead straight armour.

she should be an off tank with the utility of providing temporary Armour, that wouldnt be so bad.

right now shes just a melee character with neither:
the speed to get in and out combat safely
the dmg to end fights in a timely manner
or health/sustain to last enough against point blank dmg

at least gengi and doom fist has the speed and dmg, and rein the health and dmg

1 Like

Brig hasn’t been nerfed for ages and if she hadn’t had most of the nerfs she’s received she’d still be horribly overpowered so I’d say they’re pretty necessary. She’s balanced now, it isn’t a good idea to play a hero when she’s in an exceptionally easy and very overpowered state and then get upset when they get nerfed and you can’t massacre enemy teams while having your monitor off anymore.

dude she’s essentially winston with no jump and less health and less dmg aoe radius.
and what happens to winston? he gets murdered if he can’t get out in time with jump, no such luck with brig. she just gets instantly deleted and have no way to escape.

1 Like

what? Winston is a dive tank, a big fat ape with 500hp, a bubble and a tickle gun, you dive on people, zap them and jump out. Brig, well, I don’t know what they were trying to do with Brig, but currently she’s a tanky healer, 250hp and a self heal which is started by dealing damage. She has a whip to deal a bit of burst damage at range, a fairly low damage flail, a 500hp mini Reinhardt shield and a shield bash to stun, she also has an armour pack she can throw out to burst heal allies. Maybe it’s just me but I see almost no similarities. You could compare brig to a lot of heroes, but Winston? Really?

in terms of offense damage wise she’s a lot like winston, has an aoe attack that does low amount of damage to a single character, winston dps is 60, brigs is about the same, it’s 70 in 1.2 seconds.

that’s what i’m saying, imagine her trying to procc inspire with a normal flail swing, and no she don’t have 500 hp, she has a shield to block damage, but she isn’t blocking anything if she’s swinging, she’s reaper or mei without ice block or wraithform, just a tiny shield that you can both destroy and outflank by just having 2 people shoot at her from 2 angles or just hug her because she has to aim the shield perfectly to block that.

i mean the bash is nice if you can actually use it, but you can’t get close to anyone with her because
a.) your shield breaks before you get close and no shieldbash happens.
b.) you try to save your shield for bashing but you die because you got shot trying to shieldbash.

like it’s really she has no way of being on the frontlines or close to her tanks at all and she has no way of being effecient in the backline. yeah 3 repair packs that’s slightly more than mercy healing and that’s it if you can’t procc inspire?

Flail whip moved to ult and Rally as an ability

So like how none of Lucio’s kit says healer besides healing aura got tacked on to his kit? Or maybe Zenyatta doesn’t seem like a healer until his orb of harmony gets added on?

That would be because she’s not a tank. She just has the sustain to stay in melee range and provide stuns, boops, and heals to SUPPORT her teammates who are also in melee range. If you are running Brig into the enemy solo then yeah, she sucks. But that’s because she’s not supposed to do that, her 1.0 kit was just so broken that she could and people got used to playing her like that.