What Brigitte nerf is next?

Clearly, Brigitte must be nerfed in every patch.
Even when it was said by Jeff Geoff Blizzard she’d need a buff to compensate for eliminating GOATS, she got nerfed again.

I suggest reducing her shield regen to 20 points per second. Sure, her shield is far weaker now, but it regenerates just as fast as before. Brigitte could easily block several hundred damage in a decently long fight, if she’s smart and uses her (almost nonexistent) self-healing to help her bodytank damage while her shield regenerates.

4 Likes
  • Whip Shot now has a max range of 1 cm

• You can no longer damage multiple people with the Flail

• Rally armor now instantly disappears when the ult finishes

• Shield Bash no longer stuns and can’t be used as a mobility ability

I won’t be surprised if one or more of these end up becoming real

8 Likes

They said they would have to buff her HEALING in 2-2-2 because current Brig doesn’t have enough.

when they said that i took it like, oh just buffs? but the shield nerf and the drop on self heal was a big nerf to her frontline preservation that’s probably why everyone is not happy about it. also the repair packs they got changed to be 60 hps for 2 seconds instead of a just flat 150 heal which would have been crazy good if she got 3 of those 150 instant heals. but that would have been too much though.

but the thing that irks me a bit is that she can’t stack the hps on those repair packs to increase the effective hps to get higher, but only makes the hps last longer.

no real instant heal was kind of a nerf in a way.
and i mean if she’s gonna be an off-support anyway, her healing aspect wasn’t the most interesting part in her kit.
that’s mostly reserved for the main healer.

what she could have gotten was the 50 dmg back on her shieldbash and maybe gotten a nerf to her repair pack just flat nerf instead like let her still only have one repair pack and make it do 150 healing over 3 seconds or somethin and i could’ve lived with that.

but no she’s a main healer that can’t fullfill the duties of a main healer?

3 Likes

brigs next nerf is removing the shieldbash entirely.
the one after that is removing her shield completely.
the one after that is take away her flail and now she just punches people for 5 damage and inspire now does heals per punch.

6 Likes

Did you see the part where you got three armor packs? I feel like that could be something you missed. Brig just got more consistent with her healing. She depends less on inspire to heal, but at the same time inspire heals for more.

brig main heal now??

And despite that, they actually made her healing worse than live, since it’s not a burst heal, heals less in total if you stack all 3 packs on the same person, and heals too slow to be effective in a fight. Hell even Zen’s orb is better and it heals about the same amount as the pack

2 Likes

If I wanted to play a main healer, I would have played Mercy or Ana.
Now, no the game has no brawler-healers, just a really bad and gimmicky main healer. I don’t want to play a main healer, I didn’t buy this game to spend 5-20 minutes healing people, but Brigitte allowed me to heal by fighting everyone nonstop.

1 Like

Healpack is 60hps and Zen is 30hps.

We’ll see. She does have the support ult of a main healer to be honest. Rally is more of a tempo ult.

1 Like

hair color changed to brunette

i thought main healers had an offensive ult and off healers had defensive no?
rally is more to be used aggressively i think as it has more armor than it stacks, like a temporary healing buff ontop of her existing healing.

doing a quick number crunch it’s 20~hps from inspire and then with rally it’s 30 armor per second, so roughly 50hps for everyone around her within 8m for10 seconds? adding an armor pack here or there could increase the hps to 110 hps roughly for that person briefly,

i’d say that’s more defensive?

but yeah, i think it would really take a lot for her to become a main healer if she’s supposed to be one which i kind of doubt, i see her more of a main heal reliever, sort of like a lucio without speedboost focusing on healing but have a less big impact ult.

Oh

Still better, though

they need to nerf that hero or delete her. she is just a horrible character that deserves nothing but hell because of how broken she was when she was first released

History repeats itself, toxicity repeats itself, unjustified changes repeat themself.

1 Like

With cooldowns the repair pack is healing 120 health per 6 seconds. That’s really 20 hps at most under the condition that repair pack healed all the health. Zen just gets a flat 30 hps.

She can indeed be a main type healer because if she can keep inspire up and damage is spread more evenly among her team she can hit 21.667 hps on every character + 20 hps on repair pack. That is more healing than Mercy/Ana and only rivaled by Lucio/Moira/Baptiste for aoe healing.

If she uses 3 repair packs on seperate targets including her inspire which heals for 21 hps over 6 seconds so she can theoretically heal 81 hps. Where did you get 20hps from?

Since its charges once you use all three repair packs you recharge one at a time on a 6 second cooldown. Therefore, if you use all three packs, its a massive 18 seconds to get all three pack again.

If you keep spamming repair packs over and over you only get one every 6 seconds. Meaning that 120 healing you output from a single repair pack is all the healing you provide for 6 seconds. So, its 120 / 6 for approximately like 20 hps. Zenyatta would output 30 hps forever with line of sight.

Remove inspire entirely. She now has no self heal and instead her mace heals allies for 16 hps
She has no barrier
She does no dmg in bash
She is now mace mercy. Don’t complain . 16 hps for any ally with no aim is very good. And she has a mobility not tied to allies like mercy. She’s very strong.