What are your favorite five skins?

1. Lifeguard McCree
  2. Scion Hanzo
  3. Lifeguard McCree
  4. Scion Hanzo
  5. Lifeguard McCree/Scion Hanzo can’t decide…
    In no particular order.
1 Like

It’s like a competition between overdressed and underdressed.

I definitely see a pattern.

I just gave it a like and it says 1. Hmm.

I too, wish they had done a bunny costume instead of a black cat costume, although I love the Black Cat skin. I guess it’s fine if they don’t do what we expect all the time, though. Maybe they did Black Cat so they could give the mech a tail and make it a bit more different than her other mechs. Looking forward to more D.Va skins in the future (hopefully)

Overdressed? Maybe but fancy af. And it definitely isn’t underdressed as there could be even less clothing while still being appropriate.

Thanks! I had two people Like hte htread about 10 minutes ago, none of it seemed to show up.

In Heroes of the Storm, Bunny Hop is D.Va’s ultimate. So, I mean, it’s official, she’s crazy and she’s a rabbit.

Right, coming to a gunfight dressed like you’re about to meet the Prime Minister or the British Queen. xDDDDD

The same could apply to the swimwear McCree’s wearing but it doesn’t matter. Hanzo looks hot af in that skin… it’s his best one yet imo. Unless they are giving him a Swimsuit skin this summer that’s my best pick for Hanzo.

I tried a “give everybody swimwear” thread, mods nuked it. I am reconciled with the sad reality of poor Overwatch sweating a lot during summery gunfights.

Grafitti Tracer strikes again!

If you like D.Va skins, look at the ones for her in the Heroes of the Storm game. There’s lots of people hoping those will be ported to Overwatch.

1 Like

No love for Lifeguard Hanzo or Scion McCree? :disappointed_relieved:

Cultist Zennamon roll
Ya like jazz? Lucio
Roadhog’s final form
Junk Sparrow and
Maximum meme 76

Nope.

1. Blizzcon 2016 Bastion
  2. London Spitfire Bastion
  3. Stealth Bastion
  4. Overgrown Bastion
  5. Dune Buggy Bastion

(I love Bastion too much)

Bruce Bastion is the Bruce Lee of machine-gunning. (see what I did there?)

This is a very complicated answer. My noggin is hurting. T_T

1 Like

Cultist zen
Jazzy lucio
Butcher roadhog
Bilge rat Junkrat
Grillmaster 76

…uncultured swine.

Equalizer Lucio is number 1 for me, such style with the dreads and the equalizer on his legs sooo cool, shirtless and good combination of colors green and yellow, outstanding skin.

Grafitti Tracer is number 2, so cool.

those 2 are my favorites, on third place i have a tie between DoomFist blackhand, Widow Kerrigan and Symmetra Dragon.

Equalizer Lucio reminds me of a shiny new Cadillac with shiny rims. Very bright and fancy.

• All of Hanzo’s. I can’t pick one. Well, maybe not the olive green re-colour of his default skin.
  • Strike Commander Morrison
  • Captain Amari
  • Blackwatch Reyes
  • Baihu Genji

Strike Commander Morrison needs to put down his large plasma gun, get a bouquet of flowers and go over to the hospital and ask Winged Victory Mercy on a date. They’re just wasting away on war, ya only live once, ya know?

It’s almost as sad as when Barbie dumped Ken for GI Joe. All the little girls playing with dolls started asking, “Mommy, mommy, what does ‘divorce’ mean?” It’s the principal disease of modern society.

I think she might have a little competition when it comes to good ol’ Jack’s affection and attention.

I heard things from a friend who knows a friend who said his friend heard some things surrounding Morrison.

On that note:

• Soldier: 24’s is on my fave list too.
  1. oasis symm
  2. dragon symm
  3. magician symm
  4. summer games mccree
  5. soccer lucio

What is this competition you speak of? Widow in Noire outfit? Moira in Blackwatch outfit?

Summer games McCree: “it’s HIGH TIDE.” I wonder why a lifeguard would be needing to pack heat…