What are you looking forward to the most in ow2?

New clients and more orders.

1 Like
  1. PVE
  2. Customizable Hero System
  3. Engine

Hero Talents
Expanded maps
Bastion Rework
Lore
The push gamemode, (pretty sad theyre removing assault and not control)

AndyB, why dont you guys make Assault an Arcade Gamemode? Because some of us love Assault

1 Like

For OW2 being on sale for $5 :+1:

im genuinely excited for the pve stuff - the expanded map sections, weather, skill trees, pve specific balancing, cutscenes, lore etc

it looks like a really fun addition to the game

I’m going to wait until it’s on sale unless I hear major things about it

MORE TANKS AND SUPPORTS
GUILDS
NOT LOSING 30 SR FOR HAVING A LEAVER IN YOUR COMP MATCHES
NOT AUTOMATIC BAN SYSTEM
A REAL MATCHMAKER
DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DUO WITH GOLDS
REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT( one of my accounts got hacked and blizzard support did absolutly nothing)

smh doens’t D.va fall into that category.

And yet ana gets to keep all her abilities…

1 Like

New heroes only

Honestly, they should just rework her into a support like they initially wanted

EXACTLY. Blizzard is bias

New Heroes mostly. PVE will also be nice.

As a tank main, I’m both looking forward to and apprehensive of the 5 v 5 changes. I hope it brings more tank heroes into the game too and we don’t just get a bunch of new DPS. Give me Mauga. Give me D.Mon. Give me Mama Hong. :slight_smile:

Because Balance > Identity

also, who says they wont change other abilities like sleep (I am pretty sure they said they want to cut down the CC in the game)

they said sleep and boop were gonna stay in because they’re “iconic” lol. very valid argument. so they’re saying hack isn’t iconic? even though sombras WHOLE character is based on hack? yeah really stupid

1 Like

The next delay that keeps us safe from 5v5 another 2-3 month :upside_down_face:

1 Like

PvE and just more stuff in general (heroes, designs and also the dog that was mentioned)

It has a chance to reset the mindset of the devs and the community, thus leading to crazy ideas and innovations

I’m just looking forward to devs to stop holding onto PVp content. And the skins!!!

I now hate tornado, 0/10 guy

1 Like