What are you looking forward to the most in ow2?

Pve?
Push?
New heroes
2cp gone?
Ect…

Me? I am looking forward to sombra’s hack being removed (Face it doubters, for 5v5 one tank to work it needs to be removed)

What about you?

1 Like

The PvE seems like the only redeeming factor if it is done correctly.
Push may be fun to play mode but I am not really losing my sleep over.

4 Likes

Lore honestly, it’s all I’ve wanted since release.

15 Likes

More worried than excited. I guess it would be new tanks and supports. Hopefully playing solo tanks would be enjoyable.

Not too interested in the PVE.

1 Like

Tanks being more Fun.

For Sombra I hope they really flex their creativity if they plan on removing hack. I hope they replace it with a good ability and not something that would make Sombra blander.

2 Likes

Yes a 1000% yes please make tanks fun to play. If they can achieve this then they can finally grow a steady dedicated tank player base.

It’d be nice to still play OW without having to be lumbered with the dummies in PvP, especially on a rough day.

Also want more Sombra & Tracer.

3 Likes

Less tanks.

Hopefully any additional content. I don’t really consider skins to be content so there hasn’t been much of anything for a long time.

5v5.

5v5 and the removal of double shield

Those story missions for sure

4 Likes

New maps to play on. With lots of walls and environmental hazards.

Lore, glorious lore!

2 Likes

The Tree’s we can build on in OW2.

How every hero will be more unique with the tree system.

2 Likes

PVE.

I have 1400hrs in this game.

I will unashamedly admit half of them have come vs the AI.

Needless to say, I am excited for a real AI experience.

6 Likes

Hero Missions/Skill Trees for sure, I’ve always liked that kind of thing in games and hopefully we get a lot of wacky options like the Mei rolling snowball.

2 Likes

PvE/Story and Bastion rework

2 Likes

I think I’m most excited to see all the additions they’ve added to the maps for the PVE missions. That extra area on Kings Row honestly blew my mind when they showed it at Blizzcon.

6 Likes

A hot waifu tank :man_shrugging: