What are heroes you love, but can't play?

We’re all good at certain heroes, but not necessarily with our favorite. I feel 100% confident on Moira. Reinhardt? Not so much. Which sucks because he’s my fav hero in Overwatch.

Something about this dopey old German giant appeals to me lol I mean my GF feels the same for Ana. Sometimes when we don’t feel like a serious match, we’d be the old people and hope the team doesn’t notice we’re not that fantastic with our favorites.

Fav memory was charging at a riptire and confusing both teams in match chat hahaha it kind just blew over him like a semi cutting through the air! Best part was being nano’d after the charge to a 4k hammer beating.

1 Like

Soldier. Love him as a character. Terrible at him.

2 Likes

For me, Ana, my sniping skill is garbage when you’re trying to heal a bunch of toothpicks on ADHD.

3 Likes

I’m good at all the heroes.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

It would be Tracer, I can’t play her because of fun mechanic called favor the shooter.

Widow … can’t aim with her.

5 Likes

I have a huge crush on Pharah but I’m mediocre at best when I play her

McCree and Hanzo, I used to be good at them too, but they both got their projectile/rate of fire increased and my aim has suffered because of it :sob:

McCree.

I love him so much, but honestly I suck at him (along with lag making it nearly impossible to play hitscan heroes)

1 Like

LOL why are you playing this game if you have “lag”

Because I’m allowed to play?

I love this game, and my lag is the reason I don’t go into competitive play.

Also I enjoy the fact that you quoted “lag” as if I don’t actually experience it.

9 Likes

tbh, hitscan isn’t really affected by lag that much due to favour the shooter.

Widowmaker like it’s so bad

I wish I could be better at Genji and Hammond tbh.

They have one of the best kits in the game in terms of creativity and interaction with the environment.

Maybe Rein too. I feel like my Rein lacks something.

Sombra, Roadhog, and Symmetra, in that order.

I love everything about Sombra, but my teammates hate everything about MY Sombra.

Bro u have 3700 posts on this game u should just get better net

I’m on disability, my gaming PC broke so I’m left to work with what I have.

Sorry I’m not privileged.

Bru. That’s like rank shaming based off of a person’s portrait.

Time means enjoyment, nothing more.

3 Likes

Sombra but with her emp nerf and interruptable hack there are very few situations where i feel she is good enough to warrant picking. Mostly doomfist/hammond teams honestly.

If your PC is weak that would be a low frame rate problem not lag