What are heroes you love, but can't play?

It’s both.

I limit my FPS to 30, and also have internet issues (To the point where people teleport.) I’ve been in contact with my provider multiple times, nothing has been fixed, and I can’t upgrade.

I get you’re trying to nitpick my post about liking McCree and mentioning lag, but give up man.

2 Likes

Widow and McCree. I want to be OP and one tap everything like those big streamers.

1 Like

It just blows my mind how u can enjoy the game with those issues. I’ve experience lag/rubber banding in games before and its the most miserable experience ever

Honestly it’s frustrating, but it’s my only way to actually relax.

I’ve been playing this game for much longer than I’ve had issues, and I just can’t find it in me to drop it because I get the craving to play it. I’ve only really had issues since December 2018 ish, after the Winter Wonderland update and that’s when I quit the first time for a long time and eventually just gave up because I liked the game too much and came back.

2 Likes

Ashe, I love her but I just can’t aim to save my life

1 Like

I would love to play Widow but I’m bad
Genji too
and Hanzo
and I’m forcing myself to get good with Zen atm

Sombra and Doom.

I dunno mate, I’m a fantastic ult tracker, average mechanics for my rank, but those two, I try hard but they just don’t click for me. I feed hard with Doom, and with Sombra I’m always missing the important fights.

Winston.
I want to become better. But in my rank, there is 0 chance to make your team actually play proper dive.

1 Like

I love the green cyborg ninja dude but can’t seem to play him…

How the hell do y’all genji mains play? that hero requires 100iq game-play + being good at multi tasking.

Pharah. Love to play, but literally can’t because she’s too easy to counter.

Definitely Sombra! I love her personality but I literally suck at playing her :tired_face:

i’d love to play tracer but

• i'd rather solo heal than have no healing whatsoever (maybe next patch tho!)
  • i like to be able to do my job
  • i wanna have my friends' back
  • Junkrat and Reinhardt.

I have played with others who can play these two heroes with devastating majesty, just wish i could manage it as well :blush:

Sombra and Ashe.

Sombra because I’m not a fan of her mini rework and Ashe because Widowmaker significantly outclasses her because of her head hitbox and I’m not used to her scoped in.

Genji and Widow. Genji I just cannot play well at all, and Widow is like, I either only hit or only miss.
    I never play them in comp but I would love to.
    I can’t wait for 222 qp so I can practice without soft throwing.
    (I do/did practice in training ground and dm, but that’s only the combos and animation cancels, I wanna try it in game more)

Doomfist, he actually feels really fun to play when you manage to get a pick or two in the thick of it and get away with your life… But I’m terrible at him so that doesn’t happen too often.

1 Like

Pharah. She’s easily my most played hero but they decimated her so hard with the latest changes that she became unplayable IMO. She never had any issues with tanks and was countered by most of the DPS roster so they made her better but worse against tanks and worse against DPS? I wouldn’t recommend playing her outside her 2 strongest maps at all

both dont aim, i wonder what it is.

Symmetra. Instant harassment before the game even starts.

Sombra and Ashe

I’ve always been a lousy shot in fps games, and even worse at tracking. I got around this by playing characters in other shooters who either healed, or used turrets: Engineer and Medic in TF2, sentries in Payday 2, Supports and Medics in Evolve, etc.
    And to be clear, its bad to the point that I had trouble keeping old Symmetras beam on people sometimes