What abilities arent lore?

Resurrection.

The closest thing to it in the lore is Mercy rebuilding Genji into a Cyborg with nanotech.

Mercy rez I believe. Maybe Zarya shields? Weve never seen her use them. Have we ever seen Sym use a tp?
Lucio drop the beat?

I’m fairly certain Sym used some variation of her TP in her comic

Ah right. I wasnt too sure, I havent read her comic in a looonng time

yes they do. orisa’s teaser (the list of things efi needed to built orisa) shows efi needing a “mini toblestein reactor” which is the same technology zarya uses for graviton surge.

Zarya does uses her shield in her comic.

we haven’t seen him use any of his abilites, but his bio mentions him stealing “sonic technology” as a weapon against viskar so it has to do SOMETHING. and create sonic shielding could be part of it.

Hanzo actually had a Homing Arrow.

You can see the arrow bend in the air and follow Genji

what? scatter arrow was clearly in that cinematic at 3.46. its clearly the same exact arrow tip design and main function. like yeah it was homing a bit but it clearly was the same ability as scatter arrow.

Propably all what zen does is not apart of lore
But we dont know for sure yet, after all he lack in that departament a lot.

I wish i could just in anger when i duel genji in game take my bow and start hitting him with it insted of using arrows…

1 Like

Or block his sword with your bow when he dashes at you.

1 Like

Life drain wouldnt be unfitting if it came from something like wraithing through an enemy. But from shooting a gun that has nothing to do with his own cells is kinda weird.

i mean i always assumed reaper’s guns was created out of his own cells? like the fact that he can summon them out of nowhere. in the “infiltration” short you can see him summon one of his guns by going all wraithy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI&feature=youtu.be at 2.23 so his guns could very be part of his cells.

Can Lucio really heal people with music in lore?

That would be impressive, puts Mercy to shame. They should take a loud speaker and blast his songs to entire hospitals and violent areas.

First I want to preface by saying the following: it’s not because one unlikely thing happens that everything unlikely can happen. Especially with things that don’t share similarities (e.g. spirit dragon and mine). A reduction to ignorance (it always can, because we don’t know) is not a good argument as it renders OP’s question trivial and pointless to answer to.

Now the mine: first I think you misunderstood me. I meant that the mine doesn’t hurt Junkrat, while it likely would in the lore (and by extension all his weapons). So far we have no indication that characters are immune to their own weapons. So why would Junk be an exception? Especially, since he already lost an arm and leg (probably his own fault).

Micro missiles: I explicitly said most and left micro missiles out because I know they appeared in the lore.

Zarya’s bubbles: it is unlikely, because she used her bubble against Sombra in a comic and there was no indication (e.g. visual on her armor) that it charged her weapon.

I was already corrected and acknowledged that mistake, thank you.

i’m not sure why junkrat’s mine wouldn’t hurt him, but i don’t think his mine not dealing damage makes much sense either, especially since junkrat probably wouldn’t have the access to make non damaging bombs even if he wanted to. maybe his mines just don’t hurt him anymore? there is a suspension of disbelief.

yeah but my point is that storm arrows and molten core 2.0 can still be lore canon because micro missles also is.

its likely the effect didn’t show because sombra didn’t shoot her enough.

Thats interesting, but even then, how does he physically steal life from his enemy if the enemy gets shot? . Even if the pellets themselves are made out of his own cells, how do they transfer the target’s health to Reaper without returning to him?

It made more sense when Reaper could feed from the enemy’s corpse. IMO

Rez. Wrath Form. Fade.

Mercy’s resurrect, Genji’s dragonblade looks different in the short.