We're running out of skins

I hoping for roadhog and junkrat to get matching skins but I’m a bit biased.

The blizzard world update does not matter apparently when it comes to skins because Hanzo got a blizzard world skin right after a casual skin and now a Scion skin, So i dont think it matters.

Worst argument I have ever seen on these forums. And I have seen a lot of dumb crap.

4 Likes

I agree. I don’t often hear people complaining about fanservice.

Its just cosmetic stuff, yeesh.

Some people have no taste, am I right?

1 Like

This confirmed? I think Winston was still a baby gorilla in lunar colony when Uprising/archives happened.

Pharah needs a skin that’s half decent not even for this event since she was too young but maybe for the event after anniversary she can get something that is ok.

? maybe I’m reading this wrong or just am crazy, but Rein has an Uprising skin.

Well, spring last for 3 months (March-June) in those months we got Uprising and anniversary so I bet Winston could get a skin until anniversary.

Rein is also the only hero to get skin from a map release TWICE.

Orisa got Null Sector for Uprising last year so I’m doubtful she’ll get another one this year.
I would like a Null Sector skin for Zen or DVA though.
Or a full on gamer skin for DVA like nothing but video game references.

1 Like

He wasn’t a baby, He was 21 during Retribution

I must have missed that. Care to link me the memo?

https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Winston
Says his age is 29

1 Like

inb4 tracer, mei, or widow gets another legendary

Thank you! Winston is your main?

At the moment, Yeah.
60 more credits til’ his golden weapon

1 Like

Pretty close, maybe 2 more wins and will unlock his weapon.

Lucio has 3 event skins.

Orisa is deeeeeeeefinitely due. The archives event would be a good time to give her the OR skin from the Rein short.

But thats just a re-colour of last years is it not? It we were to get a re-colour i would rather wait until anniversary for something better than a re-colour