Welp. I wasted lvl 3

Oh my god this is so true… ._.

2 Likes

That’s a shame. I do hope I wasn’t one of those people and I apologize if I was

2 Likes

ahhh i forgot it was moved to story discussion. tbh i forgot story discussion existed at all.

1 Like

I don’t think it was them, they had a soldier picture. I can try to find the argument because it was pretty funny and I remember another user commenting on our argument and how we made a full circle lmao, made me laugh

And usually I don’t hang around for that long but something that they said really ticked me off…

1 Like

Always love going in a full circle with arguments.
One argument I had the other day, i was discussing something with someone, then this person literally went back to the original point XD

Yeah fair enough. Happens with me sometimes. I don’t generally argue too much unless they’re being arrogant, rude, or blatantly wrong or if im just compassionate about the subject.

2 Likes

If I were less stubborn I’d do the same thing, but I feel compelled to defend my honour…

You couldn’t be more right about that, lol. Furthermore, bold of them to assume that nobody else knows what they’re talking about. It just looks like really insecure behaviour. Who are they trying to impress? 6 year olds?

You weren’t, I promise. You’re awesome!
~
Anyway I must be off to build a gingerbread house, so farewell my dear friends! I’ll check in tomorrow to make sure my account is still around…
:wave: :blush:

3 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I need to get ready for family coming over as well.

Have a good night guys!!!

2 Likes

I think the thread got removed or it was called something that I don’t remember ahahaha

It’s so stupid, as soon as people do that I just put them on mute for a week lol

1 Like

I generally believe that poster is mentally disturbed btw. Pretty sure they used a twitter employee to dox someone on the forums via twitter.

PAIN

It really astounds me how hoard it is to maintain level 3. Appear to pop in and out of it randomly.

I don’t even know how to get level 3. xD
Level 5 endorsement is easier in games than getting that trust level here.

Lost mine a while ago because I was being naughty :smiling_imp:

Read forum posts and visit regularly. Occasionally like peoples posts. Post things that will get some likes.

the 2nd half of that just happens really.

But then again I cruise here like 5 days a week while I sit at work. Most people don’t have that kind of time to waste.

3 Likes

Yup. Sucks huh?

1 Like

Yeah level 3 is one of the most retarded incentives to post images ive ever seen in my life, kind of like how strict blizzard is on mods that arent even related to their game (model ports mostly)

2 Likes

Oof. RIP your TL3, my friend. :frowning:

1 Like

Level 3 on forums is a mark of shame, really. :croissant:

2 Likes

3 Likes