Welp. I wasted lvl 3

Something about how they find gay people weird and how they don’t really agree with the concept.

6 Likes

welp alaska wont like to communicate with me then cuz im gay.
Thats wrong though and alaska should have never said it

9 Likes

You can still get it back, believe in urself.

I hate how it says you have to be inactive for the equivalent amount of time that you have to be active for (which is like 6 months) and I was gone for just 1 month and by then it was gone 🥲

1 Like

Alaska should not have it back because of what they’d said. But this lvl system on these forums needs some tweaks

3 Likes

Honestly it surprises me he didn’t get suspended instead…Some people would have been less lucky if they’d said something like that.

9 Likes

I’m not really aware of what they’ve said, I’m ngl to you

apparently seems like alaska said that Gay people are weird to him

1 Like

and that alaska doesnt agree with the concept

Hm, might come from a background where it’s uncommon or less acceptable hence the comment - though a strange and insensitive to comment to make nonetheless. I just hope no one felt hurt by the comment

And I had a suspension for insinuating someone is stupid 🥲

3 Likes

dont worry i got suspended for mocking someone and putting baby emojis and formula emojis 🥲

4 Likes

I hate this place. It’s funny because they were the aggressor and constantly being passive aggressive to me and after I flagged their post, they went around and edited them to avoid punishment :upside_down_face:

I just have the user permanently silenced because I can’t be bothered to deal with them anymore

4 Likes

Lol, I got suspended once for calling a thread dumb :rofl:.

2 Likes

lmao

Apparently having opposing opinions is trolling :star_struck:

The only reason I didn’t try to appeal it is to avoid accidentally giving myself a longer punishment by making them review it again

2 Likes

I got suspended for calling someone a troll lol. :-1: :yum:

He was also the aggressor in the situation and made comments about me that weren’t true, but I guess you can’t politely defend yourself here. There are a couple of awful people who occasionally pop up and never get banned, meanwhile others get banned for the most trivial nonsense…

5 Likes

:sob::sob: how dare u Berkut.

I swear this place is ran by bots

4 Likes

Totally lol. Like I said in my edit, some people can get banned for the dumbest stuff, meanwhile people who should get banned float under the radar. That sucks.

2 Likes

Oh wow, maybe they do it on purpose then to get people they don’t like punished by pushing their buttons

1 Like

:eyes: looking at all the people I see break the rules all the time and still be active on the forums

1 Like

I genuinely think this guy did - He followed me around for a while trolling my posts and comments, and I’m pretty sure he got some satisfaction from people finding out I’d gotten banned (there was a thread on it) lol. Funny thing is, I can’t recall a time where we had ever had an argument on anything. He just…appeared one day.

Right? Lol. :point_up: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Jesus. Kinda like the HS situation where after they got banned, some random users that no one had ever seen before started posting celebratory threads - which in itself should be a ban-able offence imo.

I hope the suspension wasn’t too long :sleepy:

2 Likes