Well, you broke Doomfist again

He is absolutely, ludicrously broken. This is actually probably the most broken he’s ever been.

It’s not the cooldown reduction, it’s everything else. He can chain moves instantly. It’s absurd.

74 Likes

Ranged hitscan (ashe/widow) flashbang, fth (mccree) sleepdart (ana) hook (roadhog) hack (sombra) to name a few

man it’s almost like he can be countered and shut down

94 Likes

how does 1 lower cooldown on slam and uppercut make him more broken than what he was before?

he still has the other nerfs which are pretty big nerfs

23 Likes

It isn’t that.

They took out the delay between his moves.

THAT is the problem.

12 Likes

i didn’t see anything like that in the patch notes, can you link me this change?

3 Likes

he never had a delay between moves before?

20 Likes

There are a plethora of hidden changes, hiding through the game from this recent patch.

For starters;
Hammond’s ball boop now sends you;
10 meters while STANDING STILL.
18 meters while at the apex of a jump.
20+ meters if falling from a height.
30+ meters if hitting you airborn while he’s airborn.

Lucio’s boop;
Now has AT LEAST 8 meters of range.

4 Likes

He’s a combo based hero that’s all about skillfully chaining abilities together to deal quick burst damage and get out. His biggest weakness as of late had been a lack in consistency and smoothness between ability transitions and their general usage. I think this is a welcome change.

27 Likes

This right here is why they don’t look to the forums for game balance.

43 Likes

I’m concerned as well, his pickrate is going insanely higher and his winrate is 60% in GM
o_o

3 Likes

No, he’s ridiculous.

Even an average doomfist is completely impossible to play into.

3 Likes

Doomfist is apparently balanced they say. And so fun to play against, it’s not like you want to rip your hair out when playing against him in frustration. Not at all.

9 Likes

I’ve had no issues thus far and he counters my main hero. So I’ve got two words for you pal;

Git Gud.

28 Likes

Is it the boops?
I havent played against a Doom yet, but in general I seem to be getting launched from things that would typically only send you about 2 feet. Its making the game feel like pinball.

2 Likes

Ive seen a lot of average Doomfists, i completely destroy them with Junkrat or Ashe

You know, countering him, like any other hero

5 Likes

No, it’s the complete elimination of delay between his moves.

He can slam you and then instantly uppercut you and then instantly shoot you. 200 hp to dead in under a second and he doesn’t even need to use rocket punch.

1 Like

I guess I’m godlike then, because I haven’t struggled against him at all yet.

4 Likes

This has been his primary playstyle for high tier doomfist players for a long time, even before the nerfs. This isn’t anything new.

10 Likes

I’ll see about finding some gameplay of it.
If the no delay is as bad as you say I can see why that’s a problem. Thanks for explaining~

I’m pretty sure that’s been in the game for months.