Well rip brigitte, you will be missed

Seriously…this nerf is too much

Do we really want a tracer meta again?

Goats will not be stopped by this change either btw. The reason its good is not bc tanks are op, its because 1 shotting heroes like widow / hanzo are killing all dps, to the point their not even useful

The hero was balanced, people needed to grow up and learn to play, the only reason heroes like brig have to exist its because the incesant mobility creep created by flankers…

Also, am i the only one who finds it funny this nerf came just after seagulls rant?

If your gonna come in and say “lul ur busted hero is no longer a free gm run” then please leave btw

I feel like blizzard is cattering to the crying of the immature part of the community (e.g: #deletebrig movement), or just seagulls complain vid…

Rant over

73 Likes

I foresee a lot more Torbjorn usage to deal with Tracers in Plat and below.

9 Likes

Naw…any smart tracer will bait your overload and murder you as you wait for its gigantic cooldown to go down. Its likr what the 2nd longest cd in the game?

Old torb was a better anti flanker

4 Likes

You seem to be forgetting something.

25 Likes

Hahaha, no she won’t.

15 Likes

The hp reduction means tracer can now 1 clip the turret, and torb will have to wait a long time for a new one

No armor packs means no denying her kills…

Etc etc…

New torb wont help much…sure its something…but hes far from a counter

And plus i still get reported for picking him even in QP

6 Likes

Nope it is perfect

Brig will still stop tracer meta but she won’t be able to make her useless now

Who knows? It helps

XDDDDDDDDDDD sure bud

How do I play around a hero that is near impossible to kill, is able to stun me from behind shields while keeping hers up, heals people instantly with no precision needed, has no hard counters, and makes dive heroes useless.
Brig will still be good against flankers, just wont make them throw picks

People have been calling for it for a while now so yeah

It is more like it was causing people to leave the game and had tons of hate on it. Brigitte has been a problem since release, or atleast controversial. You cannot have a healer with the capability to never die and heal instantly and over time and beat most heroes in a 1v1. That isn’t a fair hero.

22 Likes

The last three nerfs were too much. This is just plain mean at this point. Thanks toxic community.

8 Likes

1 simple question: at wich ranks?

Because I can confirm 100% that Tracer was NEVER a problem at Plat and below.

2 Likes

Dude…come on…

Ive already responded to exactly the same thing multiple times…all those claims are wrong

• tracer is far from usless…skilled tracers can still do circles arround brig
  • Game isnt centered arround 1v1s nobody cares
  • her healing is mediocre in the long run, count the numbers
  • shoot the shield
  • 35 damage per swing…max of 155…low in the long run

Those are uncounded complains that caused all this…and their still hold no merit

I woulf extend more but im done responding to the same repeated argument every day and debunking it

4 Likes

Tracer was mostly meta at the big boi ranks yes

But i can attest to even dive meta creeping into plat

Not often, but the times it did, oh i can remember my frustration like it was yesterday

Well this goes exactly in line with my first comment: Tracer was only useful at high ranks, unlike Brig.

Her inspire maybe, but her E and the armor are VERY important to the overall flow of a match.

1 Like

I proposed changes to make brig more skillful

But this change does not provide that in any way, it just guts her everywhere

That’s the BIG point, Brig is pretty much everywhere in every rank and the hero she was supposed to counter, wasn’t even close to that.

The problem isn’t even the “skill” of a hero like Brig, but what her kit allows her to do.

I saw yesterday a post with a very good idea: make it so to stun, she has to lower her shield. Hell that at least leaves some room for damage to be done.

These chances to the PTR in the past few days had a very clear intention: tone down the most used forms of CC in the current meta.

If after these changes other heroes become problematic, I’m pretty sure they will be changed in some way.

Like it or not the current state of the game left a sour taste in the mouths of A LOT of people, wich in return means less money for Activision-Blizzard.

I’m pretty sure ALL of these changes have been done due to impacts on the reputation of the company, wich in return means less money, that’s about as deep as it gets.

I mean each OWL team covers up like 1/10th of the playerbase when it comes to $$$

The ideas i shown added more counterplay to the hero, they were meant to target the low-rank brigs

What’s gonna happen to the Brig mains?

“Swap to Lucio”?
“Swap to an actual damage dealer”?
“Brig feeding”?

I’m so sorry for you guys

3 Likes

Never 4gitte the old Brigitte. More nerfs for her incoming, the 150HP + 75 armor insta-heal will be nerfed next.

1 Like

Season 2 is a few months away and with that more recolor skins for people to buy, so if the reputation of the game is going downhill, that means sales likely will go as well. They had to do something, doesn’t really matter what it is. To help them out even more there were 2 heroes being talked about a lot, DF and Brig and both had basically the same problem, so it was easy on their end to cut that.

How all of that will play out, only time will tell, but (my honest opinion here) I think the game is better off with less hard CCs (such as stuns and mobility cripples), I used to have way more fun with the game back when there were no Doomfist or Brig. By no means I’m one to advocate towards a hero being deleted from the game, but if a single hero can make so many people frustrated, even after several changes, there’s something wrong with the core of what that hero is. We can extend that to Tracer if you want, even if I don’t see it as a problem.

Sorry Magy, you probably won’t get any real discussion from them. They just wanted Brig nerfed mindlessly. I’m gonna miss keeping Tracer on her toes.

6 Likes

Interesting that you say such things yet you’re the one not bringing anything to start “a real discussion”.