Well, crossplay is utter chaos

At this point I am not nearly inebriated enough to play, but so far I have seen:

• Our Moira walk off the side of the map casting coalescence
  • An enemy Mei try to freeze a healthpack
  • A wrecking ball struggle to maneuver out of spawn for 30 seconds
  • Baptiste throw his immortality field into the Ilios well
  • -25% hook rate Hog
  • Hitscan’t
  • Daddy Torb hammering a wall

So let’s all celebrate the release of cross-play beta with our own experiences to drown out the existential dread ever-prevalent in our lives.

128 Likes

Sounds like a party! I’m down.

27 Likes

Hey man, I welcome our 30 FPS disenfranchised Nintendo Switch brothers and sisters. Even if they do all of the above :sweat_smile: especially if they do all of the above (in competitive matches) :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

laughs in gyro control

12 Likes

Hitscan’t™

I’ve trademarked that for you, for future use. A thing of poetic beauty.

76 Likes

This is exactly why crossplay was my breaking point.

7 Likes

I audibly laughed, that’s great.

16 Likes

Lets see them match replay codes to prove it before they disappear’

5 Likes

Not to mention this crap

Im getting placed with people from EU. Getting high ping now. Ty…

17 Likes

I miss seeing the familiar faces that play No Limits and Total Mayhem all of the time. All these new names and norms… I don’t like it, and it isn’t helping that a bunch of outside region folk are invading our games who belong on their own servers.

8 Likes

Lol I’m a switch player and trust me beware switch players below gold they’re awful.

The ones plat and above are decent

10 Likes

I started Switch as a Platinum player - went to Xbox Series X and getting wrecked in competitive (Bronze/Gold). The level of skill on Xbox is very high, so this is going to be really rough in Season 29 for Switch players.

1 Like

I’ve never had ANY of that happen on PS4. Like, really. The worst player I saw was a bap endorsement 1 who only used regen burst and primary fire…

4 Likes

I played a game of QP, it was way more fast and intense but I coped as a switch ana main. I got a card in my first game full of console players !!!

I think only the serious comp OW switch players will cope, and there are so few of them in my reigon that some switch players i’ve met more than once in comp.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :thinking:

1 Like

Trust me, if you play on PC do not play Mercy when your DPS are console players lol

1 Like

But I heard that pc matchmaking quality won’t be affected at all, because pc players won’t be pooled with console players. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Eyy another switch player!
Pretty sure I’ve seen ur name before…

1 Like

Don’t you mean Switch? Because the average PS4 Gold Mercy including myself can usually get 1k dmg Amp per 10.

Plus it’s qp only…

2 Likes

Aim assist got removed too

1 Like