Well, crossplay is utter chaos

LMFAOAO SkdfSjdF

funny enough i found it way easier to aim on console, i used it to get T500. once you learn how to aim you destroy

1 Like

And? I know a lot of upper tier console players literally turn that off.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been literally the only console player in every lobby Iā€™ve been in today but ok. Also, I havenā€™t lost a match yet.

2 Likes

Look you can argue this as long as you want but Iā€™ve seen some tragic DPS play in the last couple of hours that reminds me of my 2 years on console. The vast majority of console Widows are pretty much an AFKer. They are only good for flying to escape from enemies.

1 Like

I mean, I believe the aim thing given no aim assist. But hammering walls and freezing health packs? That is not how console players playā€¦ Must be something exclusive to the PC crowd. Lul.

I mean thatā€™s just Widow my friend. Iā€™ve watched plenty of OW content to know PC Widow are also basically afk.

Not to mention, I had a Widow on my team the other day, who clapped 2 people in our first team fight and was a steady performer.

It all depends on the player, generalizing sucks and isnā€™t fun for anyone.

3 Likes

sounds of headbanging against desk

1 Like

Mei trying to freeze health pack made me cackle. Thatā€™s emergent gameplay!

7 Likes

They said Crossplay would not be in Comp matches. Crossplay only affects QP and arcade from what I read on their twitter posts.

My ping ping spikes after 5 pm est now thinking about it it probably has been tossing me into other servers where I donā€™t connect well

The only real differences Iā€™ve noticed is an uptick in toxicity, and D.Va/Hog tank comps being way more prevalent in QP.

3 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™ve seen loads of people just typing random rude words into chat, coupled with an obnoxious increase in 6x Torb comps in NLā€¦ such filth.

I think giving Console a match chat was a not good idea to be honest

2 Likes

I will take all of those problems you listed, in exchange - allow me to queue on NA servers :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s just peak Overwatch right there.

Along with 6 Winstonā€™s vs 6 Meiā€™s.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s just trying to help! Itā€™s best to ice an injury within the first 24 hours. True story.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine, because thereā€™s not 6x turrets doing all of the work for them, along with 6x lava pools doing everything for them, and 6x OP Overload buffing morons charging around.

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen anyone use the text chat outside of a ā€œGG!ā€'s and a guy asking what console everyone was on.

I mostly meant spamming the usual comms wheel stuff like ā€œThanks!ā€ or ā€œNeed Helaing!ā€ nad stuff.

1 Like

Console players are mostly used to immunity from reporting so maybe some of them will be in for a big shock now

3 Likes

Note to self, great idea for an alt account name.

5 Likes