Welcome, to the 2|2|2 Jail!

I don’t know why, but the topic of role queue seems to generate so much schmaltzy rhetorical schtick - role prison, freedom queue, forced queue, clarifications that are anything but, etc.

These sorts of verbal shenanigans should remain the province of wild eyed ideologues and shabby third rate demagogues. They don’t belong in the (sort of, semi, quasi, almost approaching)-polite company of the Overwatch forums.

Role queue has its advantages and its disadvantages. Some people like it, some people don’t. That’s legitimate. But bad writing hurts us all.

222 is the best thing happened to this game. stop complaining and adjust.

1 Like

Yes but 5dps and 1 healer or 4dps, 1 tank and 1 healer is more likely to lose than 2-2-2 due to the fact you don’t have enough heals regardless of the healer and you can’t safely engage with only 1 tank.

Don’t tell me you looked at that and thought
“Yeah this will work” because if you did than you where probably playing DPS.

Whoops, I went right and there was a dark corridor with shady drug dealers.

I see Forced Queue as being the worst change ever made to this game, with no close second

You have no valid evidence for that so move

It was stated as an opinion, and as such has no such requirements

Interesting, tho, that the statement it was in reply to stated an opinion as if it were fact

Lmao yes after you edited the topic.

Oh Boy you have even bigger issues than i thought.

Clarifications:

1.this isnt my topic
2.I made no edits on my replyy

1 Like

Again, saying clarification is traditionally followed by an actual clarification, not a contradiction.

Flipping a coin 100 times provides no assurance of 100 heads, but it can happen - its an outlier. Please, show your evidence that 5 dps games generally win, as many, many players believe them to generally a loss.

Clarification: there was no contradiction in any of the statements i have made in this thread

Then blame Blizzard, or the prison staff as some may see them, because you think YOU have a better idea! Once it’s implimented, erither you or your fellow inmates will complain about that! Jail is a good analogy, maybe there is a better one, human nature? - (What will the reply be to this one? EIther 'listen to your fellow cell mate/ ignore your fellow cellmate) - Then the jail’s thread will have a riot - aka arguing - eitherway look, look we’re back at square one! If only they made jails like they did in the old day, people never complained about that one!

That itself is a direct contradiction to what i said, without any additional information. Reported for trolling.

Clarification: disagreement is not trolling

Play QP classic and let the people who want to play the game the proper way do it.

clarifications:
1.“proper” is a judgement call. I and many others do not see Forced Queue as any more “proper” than Freedom queue
2.it has been established that Classic QP is not equivalent to Freedom Queue qp, and as such, statements like the above fall flat