Welcome, to the 2|2|2 Jail!

Welcome to the 2|2|2 jail! A place where one of the Overwatch’s strongest points has been lost!

Please enjoy your coffee, sit as your perfectly balanced team of 2|2|2 will carry on the duty of what we’ve been seeking for since the beginning of the game; Make the game better!

Please note that a change as simple as this could’ve been done since the beginning, but also note that we prefer to avoid actual ban system and better system-related fixing implementations where players with the intention of griefing are actually punished!

What are you waiting for?!?! Jump in, and enjoy as you’re being flamed for not playing your role for good in Quick Play! Surely we understand how Competitive playing is important, therefore we decided to extend this to a completely unrelated mode that, as you all might expect, will soon be most unlikely to be played because half of the people that join in Quick Matches don’t give half a croissant what Overwatch hero’s efficiency dictates to their ears, but that are just in that little and poor match to enjoy the game for some raw fun, as it was meant to be! Now? NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE!!!

Note: every change is applied to fit player’s needs, of course! That’s why we highly encourage players to follow a healthy playstile by imposing schemes and rules to the patch notes that do not actually involve that part of the playerbase’s that is related Quick Play mode, but who cares!!! We’re here to make the game better, and FOR YOU !!! So, although you do not take part in that little percentage of the high rated playerbase that decides what’s best for the game’s health, the changes we apply will involve ALL the players!!! Every player is taken in consideration, NOT!

Also note that one tricking has been a problem since old times, as that playstyle goes against the health of the game, so now, we hypocritically implement a system that pushes you to do that! Proves of players being banned for one-tricking? Pfft. All tales if you ask!

Thank you so much for reading this thread, please leave your feedback below that anytime soon will be forgotten, deleted or moved to a place where you won’t be allowed to type, and enjoy!

I’ve created this topic for no will or wish to see things reverted, just to send out some frustration, so i don’t intend to receive upvotes or whatever, hate it, as I’m just hating what I can’t enjoy anymore now.

Happy if you enjoy it, instead. Lately games seem to make change just for the pure fun of making whatever I like worse.

Well. Whatever.

Enjoy

Edit: since I’ve missed some informations, Arcade will probably implement the old Quick Play" as a permanent mode.
Hope the “probably” will be a “for sure”.

25 Likes

When you’ve had your fill, go ahead and open your jail cell door (it’s unlocked, y’know) and head down the hallway. You should see a big sign that says “Arcade.”

Go through that door and take an immediate left. You’ll find a big old room called “Quick Play Classic.”

Stay as long as you’d like. It’ll be here for quite a long while. Maybe I’ll even see you in there!

Or you could keep sitting in an unlocked jail cell, I guess. :man_shrugging:

71 Likes

This is the nicest jail I’ve ever been in.

39 Likes

You’re right. Better enjoy something’s that gonna disappear soon rather than apporting a change that will make any type of player happy.

Belive me or not, I can’t do something knowing there’s an imminent countdown that is going to be finishing very soon. Example: for ME, I can’t just simply ignore the fact that soon this may be removed FOREVER and replaced with the new one, as I know that that enjoyment is soon going to be removed. Anything can happen always, really, but knowing that one thing is going to just finish like that, nah, can’t.

And yes, i know that life has a set timer to its end, i know everything has it. But I’m just asking to not to this to QP.

At least I’m not spreading random “lol ruined game dead”, but actually be creative. Somehow. Maybe. Dunno.

2 Likes

It would be a justifiable fear, if it had any relation to reality.

Fact is, if people keep playing QP Classic in the Arcade, then they will keep QP Classic in the Arcade. They’re not going to completely remove a popular game mode.

If nobody plays QP Classic in the Arcade, then sure, I could understand them removing it.

Personally I’m going to be playing QP Classic almost exclusively. I really really hope they make it permanent, and I’m going to do my part to keep it in Arcade by playing it there.

But I absolutely do not believe that they will remove it entirely. At the very worst, it will enter rotation with the other Arcade modes and only pop up once in a while. But I very much doubt it would ever be removed entirely.

After all, No Limits is still around, which is what Quick Play was originally.

9 Likes

Happy, as I said, you like it.

I do not.

Sounds like a self administered imprisonment, a solution is only a few clicks away.

8 Likes

Yup. That’s what i wish for.

But are you sure of it? I am always feeling so unconfident when it comes to apport actual “beneficial changes” by blizzard.

DON’T YOU GUYS HAVE A PHONE???

QP classic is permanent in the Arcades. It won’t rotate out.

They are also looking in having achievements in it too, which they should.

3 Likes

I can’t be sure. But I can believe, and do my part to keep my favorite game mode around.

Personally, I don’t like Role Queue replacing QP, but that’s a battle that I cannot win. So, I don’t fight it. Instead, I fight to keep QP Classic in the Arcade (which is probably going to happen anyway).

Not much we can do besides. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This jail is called “baby jail” because only babies don’t understand they’re not even locked inside

4 Likes

A ray of hope upon my head full of ignorance, then.

Thank you very much

1 Like

I enjoy 2-2-2, and I don’t… the losses have felt absolutely horrible. For instance… losing 1-0 on Dorado because my team could only push the payload to just infront of the fountain. It’s like no one can deal with Symmetra…

This thread. 100%.

Forced 2-2-2 ruined Quick Play and it has no place in the game.

2 Likes

I wanted to know what he meant about strongest point so that I could laugh at it, but omg that wall of text, no.

2 Likes

No worries. Lets just hope they do put Achievements in it. So you guys won’t be alienated because of RQ.

The only thing you’ll miss out is Rank but you get the Weekly lootboxes.

If you feel offended by my post, I feel sorry for it, but childish related behaviours are far away from what I’ve done in this post. Also, read other conversations.

A child would cry for a revert and criticize without actually aknowledgment of what is truly happening.

Now that I know it may be staying forever in Arcade, i won’t be (as probably your grammar states) “whining as a baby anymore”.

Again, happy you enjoy it.

1 Like

The issue is you have less people to counter-pick because now 1 of 2 potential DPS could swap to hitscan to say deal with a pesky Widowmaker or Pharah. If neither feel confident on hitscan you may be in for a rough game. At the same time, I am glad complete clown fiestas of matches are gone, but like I said the losses have generally felt brutal.

True. Exactly what I feel since player base increased esponentially.

Not offended, just tired of people who are given clear options and refuse to use them (ie QP classic, making your own game where you dont have role restrictions, etc)

1 Like