Welcome, to the 2|2|2 Jail!

You wanna play competitively, follow the rules of competitive play that BOTH teams have to follow :slight_smile:

“I’m not gonna enjoy Christmas because it’s gonna disappear soon!!!”

1 Like

What rules? Never heard of them. Is there a secret set of rules you have to follow to play comp? Did I miss something?

Oh another one of the delusionals.

No the game is not worse because you can’t fill every role because only you can win the game.

Spoiler alert: you don’t and you didn’t.

This is a team game and you are not playing alone, and people who thought they are the only ones who can “save this team” are usually the people causing most of the problems in the first place.

The game is better now, you can still switch, and you always have a team with each role, which is way better than having a maintank switching to widow just because he thinks the “dps sucks” and literally proceeding throwing this way and thinking they saved everything

Maybe just focus on your role and playing that as well as possible and you might actually save the game.

3 Likes

The mental gymnastics you are doing here…

Choice? QPC isn’t an issue if you want higher quality games go to another mode. Now those who don’t want to play like this don’t have to and those that do have the option to.

Why do we have all these different places to buy food some of them are lower quality!

There’s no top quality play going on in QP but the games are a lot better than they were. Just because the local pickup hockey game isn’t being broadcast on TV doesn’t mean you decide to play with 3 goalies all of the sudden.

Do you understand why it’s not advantageous to lock into 2-2-2 when the other team can just go cheese comp? Ok then lets move on from this awful point.

And immediately leave upon the first sign of difficulty

You are pointlessly whining about a game mode that is still in the game

It sure is

The OW community failed at this for 3+ years. Refusing to play needed roles, one tricking for that much needed super valuable SR.

The game mode you want is still in the game, why are you here whining. Because it “might” not be there forever?
It’s gonna get taken out real quick if all the QPC players spend all their time whining on forums instead of playing the game.

I have never seen someone so bitter that they can’t get a free loss before a game starts anymore.

1 Like

Yikes is this what having a stroke is like? are you ok? Maybe go outside, breathe some fresh air?

Yes, i think you did. 222 is a ruleset where you have to have 2 tanks, 2 DPS and 2 healers.

Never thought I’d enjoy imprisonment so much

Thanks blizzard :grin:

2 Likes

This does not apply to everything as I said. It does, instead, on games. Read before posting a burn comment because it makes you feel smart.

And to Spoonman, to the quoted piece of phrase:
-Oh look, this is so good
-It sure is

I like how you just take chunks of phrases that are meant to make sense in a context and answer them separately to make them look dumb, and afterwards criticize them to make yourself proud.

I’m not gonna bother answer to all the other chunks, just took the one that made me smile the most.

Oh, and I actually haven’t seen a comment related to the community part yet, based on what I stated about the old role queue, which was a free choice for everyone.
Time will come when someone will actually pull that the people whining in the first place made this change so drastically. You had the literal choice to not play oonga boonga 5 dpses in whichever mode you could’ve selected. But since the 2-2-2 whining won (because, this change has been literally made for people whining about the team composition) you are now bathing in your pie. Congratz. Seems you finally found a company that can overall ignore how actual changes to a system can be implemented to avoid that kind of situation, and make better people stick with better players.

Overall, this was the aim of honor, right? The higher, the better.

Nah.

2 Likes

Clarification: 222 provides no guarentee of a win, and non222 provides no guarantee of a loss

Irrelevant use of absolutes and extremes. Some team comps are far more likely to lose than others. 222 is statistically more likely to be fair.

1 Like

Exactly. Nothing guarantees a win.
Not being s**theads guarantees a higher chance to win. Not yet 100%, because no outcome is yet assured before the end.

Try to be better people, instead of asking for useless changes that now took a very good chunk of the game away from the grasp of people that actually were willing to fill any role that could’ve been needed.

Ckarification: The statement i made is neither extreme nor irrelevant

I know of no valid data to support the claim of “more fair”

This is NOTHING compared to Paladins where you have to play one character the entire game.

For what I’ve been reading in the last threads about this, people complain that non 2-2-2 compositions make the games loose more. Not my words, other people’s.

So based on this, I have probably seen only you now taking this change to be mainly “fair” point and not “balance seeking to not make the game a certain loss”.

If you say “Clarification” you should probably give a clarification, not just repeat yourself.

Your statement included extreme ends of the spectrum of 222 winning and not 222 losing. The stats are also irrelevant to the point that some people see a bad comp as a “free loss” - you did not refute that. Clarify what you meant or change your statement.

The data you need is the number of team comps - 222 has less team comps, therefore less variance and chance for OP comps (like goats), and therefore has more chance of being “fair”.

1 Like

clarification: the statements I made did not concern themselves with extremes, but of normal everyday gameplay

And in normal everyday gameplay, 5 DPS games lose a lot, as I and many others have experienced and vocalised repeatedly.

Your extreme examples of “they MIGHT not lose” are outliers to the norm.

1 Like

clarification: these are not outliers at all. 222 provides no assurance of victory, and non222 provides no assurance of defeat