Weekly challenges reset... AGAIN!

Now that the actual week has rolled over and the weekly tasks have reset properly, none of the progress has been retained. If the intent of this change was to make it more likely that people would finish the weeklies then I don’t think it has been implemented properly. If every hotfix resets the counter then it makes it less likely that I will finish them.

1 Like

Additional problem. You have added a reset to the daily challenge timer to coincide with the weekly at ~18:30 GMT on Tuesdays.
I accept that I still get one set of dailies per day, but being issued the challenges at night means I waste most of the time period asleep which, again, makes it harder to complete. I’m seeing a pattern in the engineering decisions you are making and that pattern appears to be “buy level skips, tehepero.”

1 Like

Yea my weekly challenge progress just got reset entirely even though I haven’t even finished any of the week 1’s weekly challenges.

1 Like

All progress reset again. Barely managed to get 4 games in today. There just isn’t any point to playing this season.

1 Like

My challenges keep resetting
Last night I finished all dailies and they reset this morning giving me 7 hours to redo them all???

And than the weeklies also despite not being finished I had a lot of progress but they reset

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

2 Likes

Hello? When it’s gonna be fixed?

2 Likes

Right, but the issue is that the challenges in progress are being reset before the end of the week, thus making it impossible to finish it…

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not sure that this will be a priority becuase I know of at least one player (PS5) who is not suffering any resets and is progressing their battle pass normally. I suspect that for most people this is not a problem. If this thread were getting hundreds of posts a day we might see some action, but thus far we’re only just about a dozen people.

EDIT: I was wrong. We’re on the known issues list:

Interesting that it is a “for some players” issue. It is peculiar that something so centralised can be affected by our behaviour.

1 Like

Then I’ll report this problem too

1 Like

Stupid thought, but can anyone who reports also confirm region, in case that is a commonality. I’m posting here from EU because the euro forums are mostly dead.

1 Like

it happened again why blizz :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yep, reset again for me. I don’t understand why they need to keep changing the weekly challenges, seemed perfect a few seasons ago.

1 Like

Glad to know im not going insane and this game is just gaslighting me as usual. So frustrating to lose my progress like that when I don’t have much time to play to begin with :confused:

1 Like

Agh, this just makes it more weird. My progress has remained this time, even though I can see three reports of resets happening above since I finished my dailies. So it doesn’t even affect the same accounts each time there is a reset event.

1 Like

Is this seriously happening to everyone? I logged on today only to find that all the weeklies that I was making progress on were completely wiped to 0. I don’t have the time to grind weeklies, having any progress that I made just going poof is beyond frustrating…

1 Like

Is this not happening to everyone? It’s happening to me every couple days. I thought they fixed it, but today I logged on and my weeklies are gone again. It’s happened 4-5 times since the season started.

1 Like

This happened to me too, I hope this is just a bug and they award us with some compensation…

Same here every day at the same time my weeklys get reset simultaneously with the dailys.

Don’t know if this will be useful feedback for the devs in case they did something, but I just went three days without a weekly reset and was able to finish last week’s trifecta for the bonus. I don’t believe I did anything different from how I was playing previously.