We won't get new content till ow2 releases?

It’s not that I am wanting to support them without getting any content. It’s that I am willing to pay for them to give us something, and not make this game dead.

If everyone just supported OW merch, that would encourage them to focus more on merch and less on the games.

Presumably, it probably wouldn’t technically be completely impossible but would just add more work and take away resources from OW2. We also don’t know for absolute certain that no game-play mechanics are changing with OW2 and that could impact any new maps and heroes and their balance.

It also would take a lot of value and excitement away from OW2 and might harm the story for the heroes and maps to drop now. It simply wouldn’t make sense for Blizzard to go that route.

It sucks for the time being, but eh, no small dribbles of content is going to help us anyway. We need the big content drop all at once, best to just set the game aside until then.

Lootboxes, then? I don’t see how there’s really anything else to pay for. Unless you just want to buy the game consecutively.

I’m not getting too attached to this game anymore after the Blizzcon announcements

2 Likes

Feels really sad to say that I can’t feel it that much either. What they showed is really good, all I wanted, but after consecutive letdowns by them I can’t build on blank promises.

nah, overwatch is probably the best game in the galaxy, so I’ll be waiting for evidence to the contrary

You know what. I’m fine with waiting I can just play other games and do other stuff as I wait.

Minesweeper and tetris would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

I think a considerable amount of pc players are going to be playing the OW2 alpha and beta.

I will be playing ow2 for sure. Will I keep playing ow1 till 2 releases? Probably not.

tetris is not a good game, it’s better than okay, but not good

minesweeper is unique, but dull

If I get in the alpha or beta I’d only be playing OW 1 for event skins. Honestly though it’s what I’ve already been doing right now.

I think he was just being playful and funny wasnt meant as a literal statement but that’s just what seemed inferred

I don’t think you understand what massive project means.

1 Like

How to get alpha or beta access tho?

overwatch is the pinical of perfection, the best game to grace a bit or a byte. supremem!!!

I have the 2nd most playtime out of any game with OW, but I cannot agree.
Ow can’t be the best game in a world where games like the witcher 3, ME3, Borderlands series, og battlefront 2, deus ex (original) , half life 1 &2, TR franchise, League, TF2, Warframe, CSgo exist.

1 Like

I want to play Dungeons and Dragons battles in real time PvP (high fi or sci fi, don’t matter)

overwatch is the only place i can get that

I am struggling to find a game like OW that does it as well as OW as well. The genre needs to expand.

Other genres have better offerings though, in my opinion.

overwatch is awesome, the QoL needed for primo competition is lackluster QoL for the LFG here’s one to name a few that are needed

i’m listening… oops… like I said, not interested in other genres. rome total war may be better than overwatch, but…