We won't get new content till ow2 releases?

How to get alpha or beta access tho?

overwatch is the pinical of perfection, the best game to grace a bit or a byte. supremem!!!

I have the 2nd most playtime out of any game with OW, but I cannot agree.
Ow can’t be the best game in a world where games like the witcher 3, ME3, Borderlands series, og battlefront 2, deus ex (original) , half life 1 &2, TR franchise, League, TF2, Warframe, CSgo exist.

1 Like

I want to play Dungeons and Dragons battles in real time PvP (high fi or sci fi, don’t matter)

overwatch is the only place i can get that

I am struggling to find a game like OW that does it as well as OW as well. The genre needs to expand.

Other genres have better offerings though, in my opinion.

overwatch is awesome, the QoL needed for primo competition is lackluster QoL for the LFG here’s one to name a few that are needed

i’m listening… oops… like I said, not interested in other genres. rome total war may be better than overwatch, but…

Wow, so they are officially killing off OW1 for a wholr year to put every thing on the new engine, I am so done with this game the Dev decision making is such unbelievable garbage.

we’re getting simoltanius multi queue on the ptr next week

I can wait for ow2, but I was hoping they would give us every, I don’t know, month or even week news about the game, like showing a new map, a new hero, new missions or anything really, Saying that they are going dark until next year? That really sucks

He gets that a lot.

*pinnacle

*simultaneous

1 Like

i’m taking up Noah Webster’s banner

Overwatch hasn’t got any new content past 3 years so you will survive those 1-2 year(s) aswell

LFG, avoid slots and role queue are “content”

I call “features” not content.

In the past for Blizzard games you just apply when they announce. And I think they may have a weighted preference for people who already own one of their products. So it may be easier to get in as a current OW player.

well overwatch 1 is about how much HP tracer has, not what she looks like

I mean yeah, exactly . I was about to make a thread about that . It makes no sense to use that as a bonus when in reality is not a bonus at all…

1 Like

They want hype for OW2 so they’ll wait until then for money and reasons.

It’s been 8 months now, the answer to your question is : YES

We got little to nothing since OW2 was announced

1 Like

Please stop spamming about this and necroing months old threads