We want Pink mercy and camouflage!

Is any chance pink mercy will be back again? I bet Pink Mercy will sell a LOT!!!
I reall want to have Pink Mercy and camouflage. You know a pink mercy account can be sold around $500… This is crazy!!!

1 Like

Yeah… that is crazy, why they do not charge at least 1000+$ ?

5 Likes

My account has pink mercy and Lego bastion. Big moneyyyy

Wish I had invested in pink mercy skins and not stocks at the time lol

6 Likes

And there are accounts over $1000!! :sob: And some of the sellers are scammer. Pfff…

1 Like

U snooze u lose. Shoulda gotten on that. How dare u not foresee the future.

3 Likes

I would sell mine if I wasn’t too lazy to bother.

There is not.

It would.

Ok.

That is crazy. According to Blizzard my account is worth 15K. They should probably charge more for the pink mercy accounts.

Anyway I hope it comes back for you people who like it some day. I won’t share my opinion on it as people think that means I don’t want them to have it but quite the opposite. I won’t begrudge someone the skin if they like it.

It is highly unlikely to return as are the Blizzcon skins. Is there copium? Not really due to contracting issues but never say never.

1 Like

I wish I had bought up Mercy Bullets before the rush.

No

It was charity skin, I am 99% sure blizz does not own rights to that skin

Well… then maybe you can convince that charity to collab with blizzard again? then they could sell it again probably.

Standard for exclusive Items like that…

You could buy PAX codes for skins from league for 300-500 dollars… Nothing new in this industry.

Who even wants camouflage? cmon bruh. That skin is ugly as sin (especially the haircut).

U r a very reasonable man. I want camouflage mercy too but few pple cares about this skin. Pink Mercy account is kind of overpriced and totally not affordable to me. I’m a player from China Mainland, and I bought an account who has Pink Mercy, costing me 150$ just one month before we know our serve is going to be closed… That is heartbroken :sob:
Hope one day Pink Mercy is brought back and cure my heart lol.

But you get the same cosmetics at all regions? At least I have all of my cosmetics when I log on NA (I play from EU)… Unless blizzard is deleting your whole acc and you need to start from scratch… then it is tough

We have a 600+ post thread about this. Why are we making a new one?

sigh

Where is the open bar at…

Sorry, open bar costs extra.

2 Likes

You really shouldn’t be admitting to this on the forum.

.Asia/EU/NA servers are connected but Asia serve does not include China, and it’s closing on Jan 23rd, 2023. I guess you rarely seen Chinese players. :crying_cat_face: and that’s because China has it’s own independent server.

THAT’S NOT WHAAA…

burrrrrrrrrrrp

what the door man said!

Would be funny if devs make a joke about this whole thing at some point, and make either default mercy that was hit by pink paint in face, or sell “pink mercy” but in different colour.

I want the camouflage too :thinking:

#$%&! I didn’t catch that…

Well I feel stupid, feel free to 360 no scope over my body and proceed to tea bag, good sir.