We should all just go play Paladins

Think it’s around low 20ish gigs.

1 Like

Woops, deleted my post

r/woooosh

1 Like

I’ve been having fun in Paladins, lately. Lot less stressful than OW because at least the game doesn’t try to take itself seriously.

2 Likes

Lucky…didnt get the try hard players…

Or we could all play TF2. That game is so much fun.

2 Likes

Paladins is fun. Not perfect, but fun. I really appreciate all the variety and a lot of my time is spent messing around with builds.

Hirez definitely doesn’t take themselves seriously.

Battleborn was a fantastic PVE centric game, fantastic visuals, fantastic animated introduction scenes and really creative and fun characters.
It just launched during a very tough time line, LawBreakers was a very fun game too with the zero-G gameplay style… but then again… the time line.
If these games could have been launched in 2019 or even after Brig’s addition to Overwatch then most of us might not have even been here rn tbh.

Yeah I’m pretty sad about that. It’s always nice to play something different and have a variety of options. I actually miss Super Monday Night Combat.

2 Likes

No offense but I think I have a pretty good judgement of the state of Paladins balance from playing it regularly since 2016.

Almost all characters are viable at high levels. Sure there are certain characters that get picked more often than others (which is expected), but there’s not really any characters you could pick that would make your teammates rage because of how weak they are.

Sure they make some strange decisions sometimes, but they reel it back in FAR faster than the slow overwatch balance changes.

What characters specifically do you feel are wildly unbalanced?

1 Like

Hirez studios so incompetent, they can’t even reset my account. Small indie company lmao.

Lawbreakers was amazing… Man, I hate how these fun games just die…

1 Like

Vivian, zhin, ruckus, fernando, willo, atlas but thats because banished isnt affected by resistance

I honestly can’t stand it at this point… I don’t know why I keep coming back.

Due to lack of map-select, I leave majority of matches before the 30s timer goes up because I can’t stand the map. FFS, please let the community make their own maps, the ones currently available are SO FREAKING BORING after playing them for the nth time.

I was hoping 2/2/2 rejuvenated my interest, which it did for a bit, but MAN this is so monotonous.

I haven’t played Vermintide but I really liked Mordheim. Different genre but same universe afaik.

Don’t worry, soon we will see a new hero shooter. Soon!

I hope soon.

I don’t know why they never gave f2p a try

But then they try to jump ship to a f2p battle royale >_>

Probably because of Nexon. They were contracted with Nexon for Lawbreakers.

if they fix their servers i’d glady go there and one trick evie all day

1 Like