We should all just go play Paladins

Instead of Paladins,

Borderlands 3

1 Like

No, we went over that earlier.

Where and when? Borderlands is awesome

1 Like

Yeah, but Randy and take2 are awful and I’d rather not support them. Plus, epic store exclusive.

I really don’t want to support a company that sends private investigators after someone for taking pictures of information that was publicly available

So this is a personal stance over the actual game?

And the Borderlands crew put in a NPC character of a kid that died, because his other best friend wrote in to them saying that they bonded over playing BL. Other than Red-Shirt guy, who’s still alive, (and that’s for WoW) has Blizz ever done this?

Why not, it’s a good game.

Yes

I want to believe you on face value, but a simple “yes” doesn’t suffice. Could you reference that please?

Yes, I don’t agree with how they act, while I love the games and understand that the developers and such aren’t to blame, but the only way to speak against them is with my wallet.

Okay, and I understand that.

Meanwhile, those that are looking for a better alternative to spend their allotted daily time to play a game… Borderlands 3 may be a more enjoyable option.

1 Like

My buddy can’t afford the game. I’ll buy it for him in your honor.

2 Likes

Haha, that’s a good one.

You’re a real champ. I bought OW for a couple of my friends, and I intend to do the same for BL3. Great way to stay in touch when you live a few thousand miles away.

Kyle’s Gone Missing

Here’s a link of what I’m referring to
https ://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Mamaril

Could you please do the same?

dude use google lol

Dude, I did. I say’s nothing about Blizz paying tribute to anyone or anything. All I’m asking for is a link, which I provided in reference myself. Are you that lazy to not cite your sources?

It really is such a great couch co-OP game. Im not going to punish the many great studios, minds, and workers that helped create the game just because of someone who leaked some nonsense who got a visit. It’s not an issue to me. Just close the door and walk away. So hard

2 Likes

Same, I couldn’t care less about someone getting investigated for leaking info. I love the BL series and have since the 1st iteration. Really looking forward to the 3rd installment.

1 Like