We should all just go play Paladins

Ive never heard anything about child images or whatever you’re saying. And the “private police” doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It wasn’t a raid, a swat, or even a court cease and desist letter. Just some dudes talking. As a consumer who hates spoilers and leaks, I applaud them for protecting their IP.

Oh thanks. I never bought the game though, for obvious reasons.

1 Like

They should have been smarter about protecting it in the first place, then they wouldn’t have had a leak.

Sending hired goons after the guy is a step in a very uncomfortable direction.

2 Likes

It’s free, amigo… We can just download and play. Oh wait, you’re talking about Battleborn?

No, Vermintide 2 actually

Oh, I haven’t bought it yet, but I loved the first one.

I like paladins, and there is no doomfist, but still i play overwatch with friends.

1 Like

I actually haven’t played OW with friends since Mom and I broke up.

That was 2K, not Gearbox. It was a terrible thing to do, but blame the right people.

2 Likes

lol paladins is actually better than overwatch… i swear i was so against it and didnt wanna play it, but then the wife got me playing and omg that game is so much more fun lol graphics are weak sauce thooo… very weak.

It’s running in an engine that’s like 15 years old. Unreal 3…

yeah wish those devs were in charge of overwatch… im pretty sure they followed blizz for a while, but now probably laugh to tears about half the decisions they make.

so sad the most skilled are always the poorest :frowning:

thats cool… i had no idea… im pretty sure blizz took their archers storm arrow for themselves tho.

Babbymode round based PVP RPGS (MOBAs, Hero shooters) are a trash genre. I won’t be playing any clone or alternate, I’ll simply play a different game under a different genre.

How do I undelete my post? Fat fingered delete.

I gave it a shot but really wasn’t into it, the gameplay never felt as crisp or satisfying, the heroes looked cheap and were less charming and the game just felt less unique and creative.

There’s a vibe of passion I feel that’s put into Overwatch I just don’t feel with Paladins. I know my response isn’t exactly objective criticisms but I never played Paladins enough to care about comparing it.

1 Like

I just spent 4ish hour playing it…i am not going back for at least 2 days

1 Like

I’ve been playing Paladins far more than Overwatch for ages now. Better balance, far more dev communication, better skins. Not to mention cross progression meaning I have the same account and unlocked content on both pc and switch, which I can take anywhere.

I come back to Overwatch in bursts, then leave for a while because it feels tiring.
Overwatch bounced back for me a bit during the release of Ashe - Baptiste since I liked them both, but I stopped bothering again after a while. Looking forward to September 1st to try role queue quick play, as I don’t care about competitive.

How big is the installation? Disk space for my computer is in short supply.

snort hah thats funny