We need to discuss Mercy, NOW

Oh you can can you?
Give links to the where the majority of the playerbase dislikes current Mercy.
Go oonnnn

No nonononono
Now YOU’RE claiming unsubstantiated facts!

You are pulling the same garbage you’re claiming me to be doing!

It’s still more of the same thing. I still miss the ebb and flow of “buildup, then payoff”. Doing more beams doesn’t feel like a payoff. I don’t want Mercy to do any beams in her ult.

You can’t read that any other way.
That’s a claim.
There is no ambiguity in what you said.

But okay it’s an opinion now.
Good :slight_smile:

They believe it to be true. They’re allowed to have gut feelings.

Sounds like a fun direction. Perhaps even cut the cooldown for guardian angel by 0.5 seconds while in Valkyrie, but in return you could replace free flight with a high-jump ability or something. Free flight is not necessary if you can guardian angel around, and catch some air.

Each a video discussing what they dislike woth Mercy’s state as well as the comments adding their 2 cents.

Two videos isn’t alot of the playerbase…

2 Likes

Dude, you are moxing up what my facts and opinions are.

Opinion: Mercy needs work.
Fact: People agree with me.

Not that hard.

1 Like

It’s hard when you word things in a certain way that only means one thing.
Maybe be clearer in future.

And I did.

People are not happy.

No no no.
You said you could prove your original statement.
Two videos is far from it.
I wont bother quoteing…just “I surely can”

Sounds reasonable.

I really like the idea of doing something that basically confirms that she’s a norse demi-goddess, like transforming her pistol into a spear of light which she can either throw or charge with as a lance.

It’s really hard for anyone to even agree with you when you’re acting like a jerk.

Just thought i’d throw that out there.

And how many of those are smurf accounts of people with literally 0 posts. Please. :rofl: Go and check and see how many of those like are literally people with bronze borders without any starts and with 0 post history. Bring them smurfs on.

Not to mention the same thread wants Mass Rez back and have on top of that an AoE 100hp burst heal for all living targets including Mercy. :rofl: The same dude that doesn’t think mechanical skill should be part of balance. Also throw in an obligatory video of some streamer girl that nobody has ever seen as somehow gospel for what Mercy changes should be.

My attitude has nothing really to do with this.

If people agree, they agree.

“He makes a good point, but he was mean, so never mind.” Yeah a point gets across better if you are collective, hence my composure in my main post, the comments are different. If someone comes with kindness, I’ll show them kindness. If they show disdain for daring to put another Mercy post in their precious forum, I ain’t gonna be too hapy either.

I can keep quoting disrespect from you if you’d like.

2 Likes

Please do. Their sassiness is delightful.

I was disrespectful as well tbh.
Buuuuut I don’t like fallacies/liars

I do not see you as sassy, though. The general message I’m getting from you posts seems to insist that Mercy Is Fine and Anyone Who Complains About Her Is Wrong.

As a very passionate Person Who Complains About Mercy, that makes us mortal enemies. If we ever meet in-game, we shall duel to the death and the winner shall emote on the other’s corpse. That, or just spam annoying voice lines at each other. It depends on whether or not we’re teamed together.

1 Like