We need anti mobility heroes

Then why are you complaining about dive if you think coordinated teams don’t exist ? that’s a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

Dive can be easily countered if the enemy isn’t coordinated…

1 Like

Wouldn’t the problem with this be the issue that : anything that can keep up with Tracer/Genji/DVa/Ect. can do the same, or better, to the rest of the cast as well? Unless it was very, very specifically targeted to certain abilities or aspects, chances are it would be “worse” for those characters without mobility. I think Sombra was honestly the best answer to the problem in, what seems like, not the best way.

I think that play a normal meta is harder than play dive. Where all heros can attack, defend and run away…

I wasn’t talking about Dive…I was talking about counters to mobility heroes…chill and re-read.

If you want to discuss about “fairness”, then let me tell you a story about little boy that grew up to be a cyber Ninja…

Dive is made up entirely of mobility ,I was making a point of how sombra would be used as a mobility hero more than a mobility counter either way

3 Likes

Although she has some mobility, it is not enough to join that composition. Her cooldowns are just way too long. Her Ultimate charges at a snail’s pace and now with her 2 second penalty on hack interruption, she will be Z tier by the time the update is applied.
She won’t even be a troll pick.

Hahaha, well, let’s not bring other heroes around or this will go a looooooong way around. It’s not that I think this game is perfectly balanced or the devs are always right or anything, I just don’t think this nerf they are preparing are great compared to the buffs she received. She will still way better than her previous version.

I agree, she went from F- tier to F+, now will go to F.
Perfectly balanced.

Translocator has a 4 second cooldown and can very well be used mid-combat, top sombra players do it all the time ,It’s not hard to imagine sombra getting in position with stealth (6 second CD),throwing translocator inside winston bubble ,hacking and going out.

(or just throwing it above/behind the enemy)

Her ult has 1250 charge points, and she has 160~ dps if I remember correctly ,it doesn’t charge that slowly.

1 Like

Yeah, but It won’t matter until may 1st. so.

1 Like

In a perfect world, yeah, you would be correct.

I see a lot of crazy cool plays with good sombra players (which is the reason I want to learn playing with her lol).
Her potential is great and her ult is one of the best in the game (considering you are in sync with your team)

You should man, and then you’ll understand where a lot of people (and me) are coming from.

Mind giving an argument here ?

Please quote what you need an argument about. I posted several times.

^

This doesn’t address any of what I said.

That’s just it.

Mei says hello, that’s about all she does to Tracer and Genji as they pass her by.

i really like that Gravity idea for Sym. tho i think it should be some kind of field that if u come in u cant use movement abilities or if u come in and u use movement it damages the enemy instead.

Winston also exists, and you don’t even have to aim. I kind of wonder what ranks these people are