We need answers now

role select wont fix anything …and i would be hesitant to ask ow to create a clan/guild system just due to the screw up that was ctf (which took them a year to kinda fix)

What does a clan/guild system have to do with CTF? and how could it possibly screw anything, this is like a apples/sea cucumber comparison.

You paid a one time fee of $60 for this game, maybe less if you got it on sale.

Now reread everything you posted that Blizzard should do for us. Then think really really hard if the game has been worth the price

They cannot do anything with it. If no one cares and plays there is no overwatch and never will be. So they need to listen to live. But you’re right it should be hard for them to see this type of feedback. At the same time this is the environment they offer. So they need to accept it and fix what they done wrong. If we’re being annoyed by things that happen in game it’s their fault not ours.

Answers to what? [20 chracters]

They do most testing internally.

PTR is basically a way to just outsource bug testing, it’s not really meant to experiment with different potential changes.

1 Like

grow up

Post must be at least 20 characters

Hah! Your aickening mentality that players have to play comp exclusivly to enjoy the video game.

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t treat others like your personal training bots. Either everyone has fun or a very limited few at this point. Your forced competitive nature has already proven to be bad for the game. Don’t believe me? Look around when you’re done denying everything in your face.

Everyone stop saying roll queue omg. It’s role queue!!!