We love doomfist

And he still had like others 2 combos to inta kill/cc her.

1 Like

Doom wasnt even going for her, lmao. She was just unlucky, flying over there while doom had fully charged his punch. If it wasnt doom, it could be a widow, or a cree with flash, or a hog, or a hanzo, or a charging rein, a random zen volley, and the list goes on… So please.

9 Likes

Thanks for the laugh, that was great.

8 Likes

That’s kind of the point? Doom can just punch into a group and it’s almost a guaranteed kill. All 3 of his abilities aoe CC people while doing damage. Hes probably the worst designed hero to exist.

Edit: Not to mention shields mean literally nothing to him, which is beyond stupid.

6 Likes

Totally aggree.

:slight_smile:

People say doomfist takes skill and he can instant kill for free even if it was a mistake.

“BuT hE dOeS tAkE sKiLl To PlAy UnLiKe MoIrA/sYm”

1 Like

Lmao.

Such an unlucky play.

3 Likes

He takes skills… but something like that can justify a terrible hero design with a lot of cc and insta kills, with also a very good movement… he just hardcounter to many heros with no movement.

And the hardcounter should not exist

Now take that sentence and replace it with Hanzo, Roadhog & hook, zen volley, bastion, ect. And note how these heroes can potentially delete you from range. While doom has to deadass become the projectile. If you throw any big damage cooldown into a group of enemies, someone is bound to die.

1 Like

That’s a GG go next if I ever saw one. Not really a point against DF though.

Sounds like Hanzo lol

1 Like

That’s what you call “unlucky”.

Can do. Hanzo needs a headshot to one shot and has very little mobility for getting away (dash which has a longer CD than DF jumps). Roadhog doesn’t even one shot most heros anymore so I’m not sure what point you’re making there, and his hook is beyond easy to avoid. Zen is squishy and has zero mobility plus his volley takes longer than a fist charge. Bastion has to be stationary to deal out good damage. So yeah they all have really big weak areas and all have good counters to them.

Edit: Plus every other hero you mentioned, literally one shield tank counters them, and as i pointed out shields mean nothing to DF.

every dps has something about their kit that triggers people except wait no i honestly can’t think of one rn lol. some just trigger people less then others

she positioned badly and got punished for it.

yawn

That wouldn’t of happened if they used the super OP super jump instead of guardian angel.

Hahaha what the hell are you talking about??

She was with the team… she not was like flanker or something like that.

Typical Doomfist apologetics